Married pt.3 

I apologize for the long wait I fell sick and while I was getting better I was also distracted by: your boyfriend game. . . .😥
——————————————————-

Senku was on the t.v showing his new machine that he's been working on for two years; he's very Happy.
Y/n and Yuzuriha and Taiju were in the hospital; Yuzuriha's got contractions day ago.
She's been have contractions all day today and it seems like she might push out the little one very soon.

Y/n was admiring Senku. Yuzuriha saw her love for the scientist, it reminded her of the young years; y/n would stare at Senku with out even realizing it and Yuzuriha would tease her.

"How are you filling?" Taiju asked his lovely wife.
Both y/n and Yuzuriha sweat dropped "I'm okay for now; like I told you one minute ago."

Yuzuriha gave a smile☺️. . . . .😓. . . . .😰. . . . .

5 seconds later. . .

"Push!" The doctor said.
Yuzuriha looked like she was in pain. "You got this!!" Taiju held her hand; we was very nervous while sweating profusely. Y/n had her other hand "push"

"I need you to push one more time" the doctor said. "I need you to push one more time." Y/n said not know what to say except to repeat what the doctor says.
Yuzuriha gave one last push and out came Taiju's and her little girl. Yuzuriha was tuckered out yet so happy to finally see her baby. Taiju teared up with so much joy "welcome to the world little one."

Y/n sat down watching them; happy for them. "Congratulations."

They both smile in response.

After they got the baby dressed "would you like to hold her?" Yuzuriha asked. "Of course!" Y/n replied. Taiju gave her the baby.

Y/n held her. . . "She's so precious."

Yuzuriha watched her best friend and first child "you can always make one yourself." Yuzuriha suggested. "Huh!? W-well. . ."
"I can tell that you want one too." Yuzuriha said.
"Me and Senku haven't really talked about it and after watching you push I'm not sure." Y/n nervously chuckled.

"It didn't hurt because they numbed me." Yuzuriha chuckled.
"Your face said other wise." Y/n sweat dropped.

⚡️Buzz📳 y/n had a phone call.
She gave back their baby and answered "hay Senku."
"So did they have there baby yet?" He asked
"Yeah 20 minutes ago." She replied
"Huh I thought Taiju would have call me the second his daughter shot out."
"We'll he's distracted at the moment." Y/n chuckled. She walked out of there room to give them alone time.

"Yeah so. . . . You want one now?" He asked
"Huh!?!"
"You don't want one?"
"W-wait, I do- I mean I don't- I mean. . . I'm not sure." Y/n got flustered.
"Do you want one?" She asked back.
"I'm the one asking the questions here." He replied.
"Your not helping."
"I know we haven't talked about it yet so when I get home make up your mind because I don't mind if we have one or not." He said
"Senku. . . . . .I love you bye!" Y/n quickly hung up.
She groaned 'of course he doesn't mind.'

Y/n walked back in. She saw Taiju playing with the awak baby now while Yuzuriha laughed.
Y/n looked away felling her heart ping in amazement.
"Hay your back, look she's awake!" Taiju said excited "come look" Yuzuriha said.
Y/n walked over and saw their baby girl smile-
🏓ping⚡️ 'so cute' she thought.