🦃!Turkey Day!🍽

"Wake up."

Y/n slowly gained consciousness.

"Wake up y/n."

Y/n opened her eyes to see her boyfriend standing above her. "Ugh Senku we had a long night why can't we just sleep in?" Y/n covered her head with the covers. Senku already out of bed, s-I-g-h-e-d.

"No because it's thanksgiving and you said you'd help my dad cook so get up so we can have turkey for lunch then I can get back to my research." Senku pulled the covers revealing y/n tired expression.

"Senku I thought we were going to spend time together afterwards." Y/n slowly sat up staring at Senku.

"Yeah we were going to do research. . ."

And with that y/n with out a sound got up and walked out of his room closing the door.

'I don't want to deal with this right when I wake up.' She thought.

"Good morning y/n." Y/n smiled "good morning Senku's dad."

"I have a name you know, please call me byakuya." He asked.

"Okay Senku's dad byakuya." Y/n gave a glorious smile. . .

"I guess that's better." He slumped his shoulders.

"Alright then let get to baking!" He turned around headed to the kitchen, he already was making smashed potatoes.

Y/n followed him. "Alright I'll start on the Deviled eggs then."

Later. . .

"Senku!!!" Both byakuya and y/n ran into Senku's room.

"We're done let's eat I'm hungry!" Byakuya stated.

Senku had fell off his chair onto the floor "quite down!! Your going to give me a heart attack!"

Y/n chuckled helping him up.

They walk to the dinning table. "You guys know it's just three people right?"

"Oh yeah, that's why we made a lot to last us until Christmas." Byakuya gave a thumbs up.

Senku sweat dropped. 'Great I'm already getting tired of it'

They sit down "alright who wants to go first and tell us what their thankful for- hay Senku stop eating!!!" Byakuya cut himself off.

"You guys can do it." Senku continued eating.

Byakuya sighed.

"I'm thankful for having thanksgiving with you guys, now let's eat!" Y/n said chowing down.

Byakuya sweat dropped. "Y-yeah glad to have you. I'm thankful for-"
He was cut off by Senku telling him, on second thought just to eat already. . .

"Oh so you let your girlfriend talk but not your father how rude of you." Byakuya said dramatically.

Senku and y/n just stared at him with food in their mouth. . . Then continued to eat.

Byakuya soon joined them.

After. . .

"I'm stuffed" Byakuya said. Y/n and Senku agreed.

"Alright I'm go back to my research." Senku got up and y/n followed ignoring Byakuya whining about cleaning up.

"Senku why can't we just take a nap aren't you tired.?" Y/n asked slipping into his comfortable bed.

"Sleep hasn't stopped me from what I like to do." He replied.

He noticed y/n already sleeping. 'Wow' he thought.

He softly smiled then sat at his desk "I'm great-full for dating a person like you." He quietly said.

Y/n heard him and gave a small smile in response; then fell unconscious once again. . .
————————————
Happy thanksgiving 🍽🦃 everyone.

I also wanted to tell you guys that the stories will slowly get published now. I'm doing animation, and I love it!! So please bear with me. 😌

I do hope you guys have a great thanksgiving. I am great full for being able to share these stories with you guys!!!

A small update to: i am working on married part 5 so hopefully soon I'll be able to publish that!!!