(Y/n)'s Dad Hates Senku

You woke up early in the morning to go on a week trip, to find your dad. Your going with Yuzuriha; she's a great friend.
You woke her up and she got ready quickly, you poked Senku a few times "hay we're leaving". He just turned his back to you-you just sighed and slapped his sleepy face. He jolted up holding his face "what do you want" he whispered/yelled. You smile "we're leaving now," he got mad and hit your head "you didn't have to smack me idiot" he then laid back down irritated.
You laugh and you and Yuzuriha start off.

After like two days on the road you girls were stopped because a big split on the ground happen to be there. You smiled evilly at her.
"I have a very-very bad feeling now". She said scared.
You make sure everything was tightly placed so nothing fell out, and placed it on the front part of your body and then you grabbed Yuzuriha picking her up so your carrying her on your back.
"Hold on tight" she quickly wrapped her arms on your neck suffocating you. You struggle to tell her. She saw and released fast "oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" you just smile weakly.
"It's okay".

.

.

.

Now she was in front; you carrying her bridal-style.
"Hold on tight!"
she wrapped her arms around your neck as tight as she could. You walked backwards a little bit and started running-sprinting at the split.
Yuzuriha shut her eyes.
You jumped with all your strength, you jumped so high; It felt like you were flying.
You loved the wind on your face, you passed the split and then started falling down. You both had butterflies in your stomachs, she tighten her hold, you saw a big tree and felt regret immediately "well crap" you chuckled to yourself. You Were kind of close to the ground so you dropped Yuzuriha down only doing a little damage. And you hit the tree so hard it fell over, she ran to you; you fell unconscious.

^^^
What the boys be doin'?
^^^

"Taiju she'll be okay so stop asking if she okay EVERY 5.0 SECONDS" Senku yelled annoyed!
Taiju just stared at him,
Senku staring back,
Taiju still staring at him,
Senku looked away,
"She's with (y/n), she super strong; she would let anything happen to her".
Taiju laughed "your right, she would protect her at any costs" and walked away.
Senku watched him walk away in deep thought "yeah she's reckless, she could badly injure herself". He sighed.
"Come back alive you idiot, I'm waiting for you". He smiled and followed Taiju.

^^^
Back to the girls
^^^

It was now the next day, Yuzuriha was asleep and saw red underneath her eyes. She was crying, you stood up your head hurt a little. "Hay wake up we need to start walking, we already wasted a day". she woke up slowly siting up.
"(Y/N) your.......ALIVE!" She cheered out loud and gave you a big hug.

You girls started and two days later after finding the place he should be at. You finally found him. He was half way in the ground so you punched the ground with out warning to Yuzuriha she fell down. The ground cracked, making the dirt loose; and quickly moved it all out pulling him out fast.

You looked at Yuzuriha she then looked through her backpack and grabbed the miracle fluid; handing it to you.
You poured it.
It started to crack revealing his skin, and all the stone broke off, you and Yuzuriha looked the other way to give him privacy. You throw him clothes he put them on "(y/n) is that you" He shockingly. You run up to him hugging him "I missed you dad".

So you all started hiking back and you and Yuzuriha told him everything so he was caught up.
Now it's been two days you guys were supposed to be there last night.

^^^^
Hope the boys are okay
^^^^

"Taiju are you done peeing, we got to hurry" Senku said worried
Taiju ran out from behind the tree "I know let's go!" He started running leaving Senku behind
"Hay don't leave me you big olf!" He yelled chasing him.

^^^^
Back to the girls
^^^^

You guys were walking all day very tired, you couldn't stop because Senku and especially Taiju would get mad if we weren't there again.
After a while you guys were kind of close when you all herd a stick snapped. You ran in front of both of them to protect them. It came closer and closer, and then it hopped out. It was just a bunny you guys sighed in relief, then Senku said hay and taped your shoulder scaring you.
"EEP!" You jumped a couple feet in the air. He laughed along with everyone else, you felt embarrassed you smacked his shoulder hard but not to hard.

"So want to tell me why you guys are late" he said.
"I made a mistake and hit a tree knocking me out for a hole day" you said looking away; chuckling.
Senku laugh a little then said "well I'm glad your not-" he caught himself and stoped suddenly. You raised your eye brow "were you worried for me?" You coo~
He yelled a no!
You laughed and slapped his back "ahh don't worry like why wouldn't you worry about such a very pretty and  smart girl" blinking your eyes fast.
"Oh so a girl hitting a tree and it won, yeah no". He looked at you then started to walking away.
You got annoyed throwing a small rock at his head, hitting him.
"Idiot" he just yelled and kept walking.
Your dad walked besides your side and said "I don't like that boy, so don't fall for him-Kay" you laughed
And started walking "sure dad".

But I'm your head you felt kind of hurt from what Senku said, him making fun of you. You got mad and punch a tree with your right hand Breaking it making your knuckles bleed. Every one stoped and stared at you. You just laughed " I saw a bug, it scared me". You chuckle.

Once every one made it back to the camp site you ran to you the girls room "I call the hot spring first!" You grab your stuff and run off Yuzuriha following after.

"Names Senku and this is Taiju" Senku says introducing them. Holding his hand out. Your dad just smiled "oh so your the science freak and the stupid for brains" he said shaking his hand.
Senku got annoyed "of corse she said that" he said quietly.
Your dad asked what he said Senku said we have food you hungry Your father rubbed his belly "yes".

It was complete awkward silence with the boys. Soon the you and Yuzuriha came back Taiju running to her and your dad coming to you "so what's a spring" you laugh "it's like a hot bath" it's refreshing. "Can I" he pointed to it you said yeah.
He when to it.
You said around the fire with your friends your and Yuzuriha eating.
There was two logs that can fit two people on. So since Taiju share one you have to share one with Senku. It was one of the cold nights tonight, so with out realizing it; you keep scooting closer and closer to Senku until you both fell your legs touch.
"Hay im tired I'm going to bed". Yuzuriha said right after "me to!" Taiju yelled out, walking Yuzuriha to the girls house; then went to the boys house.
You made a chuckle "there both so perfect for each other". You smile. Senku stared at you face it was very pretty to him. "Yeah" he said.
You lean on his shoulder, he let it happen. He could smell you, and to him you smelt like summer. He smiled widely he then heard you snore lightly, you feel asleep.
He stared at your peaceful face, falling for you. "No" he said to himself "she's an idiot" he says to himself but got cut off by you mumbling his name.
He lost it and started blushing.
He thought about picking you up and laying you in the girls house but he's not the strongest so he was going to wait for your dad.

When you dad saw you and him, he gave Senku a death glare. He picked you up and started to walk away but stopped and looked back at Senku making Senku feeling scared "if I ever see you and my daughter touch even a hair of each other-your dead" he started walking to lay you down.
"Yes sir;"
Senku sweat dropped and sighed
"Dame I'm screwed".

The next day you and Senku were working together with your dad watching every single movement. Senku felt his eyes pierce his soul, you stood up and lost balance and fell on Senku he stared at you and throw you off, sweat dripping. "I'm going to die" he said to himself.
You got angry along with your dad chasing him around the camp.

^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed