Birdie and jellyfish sitting in a tree~

Y/n sitting crisscross on the side of a deep part of the ocean.

She was waiting for someone to show. Y/n felt the warm summer breeze through her wings and hair.

Y/n has brown/ gray wings; she is a part of the Winged Clan.

She stared at the water intensely. . .

🌊splash🌊

Y/n then quickly stood up with joy!

A boy with long blue/ green limbs coming from his back; he's part of the jellyfish clan.

"Hi Senku!" Y/n said excited to see the boy.

He smirked "good morning birdie"

Y/n watched has he climbed out of the ocean.
Y/n loved watching him get out; he glows!

"So what are we going to do today?" Y/n asked him.
He grabbed her hand leading the way out into the forest.

"I need lot of mushrooms picked today; all kinds." He said with a smile.

"You mean their is more then the purple ones!?" Y/n asked confused yet excited to know that there were new things to explore.

"Yep I found a book in the library, and they have all different kind of colors and shapes and sizes."
He said getting excited as well.

"Wow!! That amazing!!" Y/n fluttered her wings a little.

As they both walk deeper, deeper in the forest it soon began to get darker, and darker.

"Senku we're really far into the forest. Are we lost?" The winged girl asked concerned.

"Nope we have been walking In a straight line; so we're good". He said with confidence.

"Okay." Y/n really trusts senku.

Later Senku saw it the other mushrooms!
He tightened his grip of the girls hand and pulled her to them. "Y/n look!"

The good froze in amazement "whoa. ."

"Senku it's amazing!!! Their is a small pink one! And a girthy yellow one! And-and a long blue one!" Y/n called out all of the ones she had saw.

Senku watched her run around.

He chuckled 'I can't wait to marry her' he thought to himself.

Senku laid against a tree with y/n to rest a while before walking back.

It was quite until a twig snapped. Senku and y/n quickly got up; y/n in a defense stance.

They heard another snap behind them. Y/n made sure be in front of the jellyfish; he can't defend himself on the surface.

"Well would you look at that a fish and a bird together."
They both saw a girl from the snack clan slither up.
"Yeah iv never seen that before; curious." A boy then showed himself; also from the snack clan.

Y/n carefully watched there every move.
"What are you doing here?" Senku asked nervously.

"You guys are in the snake clan Territory we should be asking you that fishy." The girl said.

They slithered around the them.

"We didn't know we were in the snake Territory, we will leave; we don't want to fight."
Senku said trying to reason with them.

"Mmm I don't think so I'm feeling kind of hungry; how about you Alex?" She asked her friend.

"Yeah I'm feeling a bit hungry my self." He said.

Y/n looked scared. Senku put his hand on her shoulder to calm her.

She did.

They snakes got closer, closer telling how they would eat the two up in one gulp.

Y/n turned around and grabbed the boy-quickly flying straight up above them.

The snake people started to say that they were just kidding and won't eat them.

"We said we were sorry!" Y/n yelled out then flew away.

Senku held on for his dear life. Y/n tried to make it fast because Senku doesn't like being off the ground at all.

When they got back to the first place they met up before they went on there Adventure.

Senku quickly jumped into the water felling safe.
He gave a relief sigh.

"I tried to make it fast sorry Senku." Y/n said.
She sat down with her feet in the ocean.

Senku moved in front of the girl he put his hand on her face "it's okay you saved my life; I'm very great full". He said with a warm smile.

Y/n now with a red face "y-your wel-welcome Senku." She stuttered.

Senku chuckled then went in for a passionate kiss. Y/n wrapped her arms around the boys shoulders.

Senku pulls away with a slight blush. "I'll see you tomorrow and here." Senku gave y/n a mushroom that was her favorite color.

Y/n smiled thanking him. She stood up "okay I'll see you tomorrow jellyfish".

Y/n walked away from their meeting place; Senku would watch her walk away until he can't see her no more then he swims home.

"Y/n! How many times do I have to tell you to stop seeing that boy from the jellyfish clan!! Land and sea creatures don't go together!!!"
Y/n was on the floor in front of the smashed mushrooms Senku had given her.
Y/n had tears running down her face; she couldn't speak for if she did she would've gotten hit by her grandfather; the chief and leader of the winged clan.
_____________________________________________
Hope you have enjoyed-Might make a part two on this😌?