😰job application🤢

In a modern day at school
~~~~~€~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~€~~~~~
Y/n handed one of the employees an application she had filled out during the weekend. She was extremely apprehensive when she got the call; this will be her first job.

So during the first half of her classes she was distracted and everyone could tell. "Miss L/n could you come up and answer the question please."
Silence.
"Miss L/n are you listening?"
Silence.
The teacher went and stood in front of her. "Miss L/n!" The teacher shouted out.
She was startled and stood up to face the teacher "y-yes sir!" She quickly said back.
"This is a warning, If you don't continue to listen up I'll send you to detention. So now your here with us go up and answer the question please."
"Yes sir." Y/n said quickly walking up to the front.

"Psst, hay Senku what's going on with y/n?" Taiju asked. Senku watched her going back to her seat. "I don't know but we'll find out come lunch."

When the bell rung y/n was once again startled. She sighed and packed everything up. "Hay what's going on with you!?" Senku said in a harsh voice. Y/n stood up with a big smile, with nervous sweat; denying anything was wrong.

Senku poked her face "listen here you dummy everyone can tell something is wrong. So stop with the lies!" He demanded an answer now!

Y/n sighed and told them she applied for a job and is nervous as heck.

Senku told her to put her hand togather.
💥SLAP!💥 He slapped her hands.

"Ow! Senku why'd you do that! Now my hands will sting for a while!" Y/n wined and looked away from him. "Be happy I didn't slap your face." He said. "Huh!?"

He chuckled "look at me." She did. "Good now you need to calm down, I get it, it's your first job. So when you need help come to me or one of our friends; we'll diffidently help you out." Senku made her blush.
'💚I'll just go to you💚' she thought to herself.

"Right, thank you I appreciate it Senku!" She got up so they can go eat lunch with the rest of her friends.

After the lunch bell rung Senku made y/n say behind for a moment. "Hay y/n. . .why would you try and keep it to yourself." To be honest Senku felt down. "Well I thought I could get over it without anyone's help and as you can tell that didn't work out so well." She chuckled.

Senku felt better for the answer but still he wanted her to tell him anything; he wants to be by her side every moment of her existence. "Y/n that's dumb." She started to walk away. "Because I want you to know you can always count on me; anytime." He said as she stopped in shock.
She now has a big blush on her face.

She turned around and saw Senku with a tiny blush and soft smile.

🛎RING🛎Class as now started!

~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have enjoyed🥳