👑$enku/Senku🌳

I saw a drawing of Senku with black hair; hot man!
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️look at the picture⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ to understand who I'm talking about⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

This will start out in dark haired Senku's reality.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

He sat there bored, playing with his pen. He looked up to see the two guards in front of his big dark oak wood office doors, then he looked at his science equipment; he gave a sinister smile.
He stood up calling both of them to his desk. They stood there ready of there next orders. He got up , walked over to grab something from his science table. He hide it behind his back and walked back to the guards, he stood behind them. "Tell me. What would your lovers do if you came home filled up with messed up stuff?"
They stayed silent confuse with what he is asking; they felt like something bad would happen soon.
"Will they rot with you in hell or leave you to rotting in hell alone?" He gave a condescending chuckle.
The guards then felt a warm liquid running down there necks and back. "Why don't we find out."
After a few seconds the guards gave a sigh of relief; not feeling sick, or any other pain. Senku walked to his desk and sat down looking at them with a satisfied smile "Get back to work." They did.

A nock was heard; they came in after he said they could. They stood in front of his desk "what do you want Taiju?" He asked annoyed. "Senku-I mean Lord Ishigami. . ." Taiju hated Senku; they stoped being friends after THAT incident.
"You should go and pay your respects; for the last 4 years you never once did!!" Taiju had it with his ex-friend selfishness.
Senku stood up. "Ugh!" Taiju was punched extremely hard by Senku. Taiju's nose was bleeding. "I won't ever do that-She deserved it; she was being a fucking idiot!" He yelled back at his annoying friend.
"You are fucked up senku ishigami." Taiju new if he laid a finger on Senku he'd be put to death; after all senku is the lord of the entire world.

Senku jumped from behind his desk to punch Taiju again, again, again, and again. Taiju layed there unconscious "Guards, drop him off and tell his wife the next time I see him; he's fucking dead."

Senku sat down watching Taiju limp body being dragged off. Once the doors were shut; it was just him and his thoughts. 'Idiot'.
He turned his chair to the glass window he looked up at the starry night sky, he sighed.

Silence. . . . . . .

He fell asleep for the first time in 5 days.

☁️
☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️💭
"Se~ Senku~ wake up!" He woke up and gave a big yawn. He looked up to see y/n "what the hell I was sleeping." He said looking annoyed. She was in a angry pose with her arms crossed; she then laughed.
"I can't be mad it's to silly to me." She said. "Why did you wake me up?" He asked fully awake now.
"I need you to look over my paper before I turn it in." She said showing him the paper.
He looked it over for a sec. "wow you actually got all of them right." He said a bit surprised. "We'll I have a fantastic teacher teaching me." She said with a big smile. He stared at her in awe.

Everything then turned black. 'Huh what's going on' he thought. He then took one step. !💥BOOM!💥!
He new that sound and it was right behind him; he hesitated to turn around; he didn't . He then tried to walk away trying to forget about it but he was stuck in place.
💥BOOM💥 it happened again but closer, and closer until he woke up in a cold sweat.

He turned around to see the big window; it's morning. He gave a sigh of relief.
A nock was heard "come in."
"Lord, it's chrome." He walked to senku's desk.
"Iv found a way." Chrome said.