Valentine

Futuristic time.
You and Senku were the age 27.
You and Senku have been really close friends but you want to be more to him!

You and your sister Yuzuriha were sleeping until a knock was herd from the front door. You didn't here it but Yuzuriha did and got up to see who it was.
It was Taiju and Senku, it was a chilled morning. "Oh good morning guy" she said happy. "Morning Yuzuriha Taiju raising his voice a little. She let them come in to get warm.
"Why are you guy here, we don't have any school today?" She asked. Taiju smiled widely while Senku looked away from them. "It's Valentine's Day!" He said excitedly! "Happy Valentine's Day Yuzuriha!" Taiju then grabbed about four packs of chocolate and a flower and gave them to Yuzuriha. She blushed "t-thank you Taiju, I didn't realize it was Valentine's Day, I didn't make you anything!" She then looked determined she put the stuff down then gave Taiju a hug "now stay here while I make you something." She said and ran into her room. Before she shut the door "oh and Senku (y/n) is in here room asleep". Then she closed the door.
Senku sighed and walked to your room. He slowly opened the door and walked to your bedside, he looked down at your sleeping face. "Ugh, this is dumb" he said to himself then said your name to wake you up. You slowly opened you eyes but then keep them close as you sat up, "morning" he said and you said it back. "Happy Valentine's Day" he said and you said it back not realizing it was. He then pushed the chocolates on your arm to grab them, you then open your eyes still tired and grabbed them. You look up at him and smile "T-thank you Senku" now realizing. You blushed. You could barely tell but you could see a little blush on his cheeks. He then patted your head and was about to leave your room.
Before he left you grabbed his sleeve "hold on, I got something for you to". You then leap out of bed and grabbed something from your closest.
You gave it to Senku. He looked at it and unfolded it, it was a new lab coat. The one he had was old and run down. "I thought you needed a new one". You said looking at him, he was smiling at it. "Thank you (y/n)". He said. The lab coat had a small rockets on the left sleeve and on the left caller it showed his name from black string. Then the unexpected happened
He pulled you into a hug, you were shocked but hugged him back.
"Now would you like to conduct some experiments". You said pulling out five boxes of the kid science labs. He chuckled "sure". He smiled at you with a little more blush.

————
I know it's short but I didn't know what to wright about. Hope ya have a great valentines reading fanfics!!!!
I do hope you enjoyed!!!!!!

🙌🏻Oh and Yuzuriha finished making a shirt for Taiju with his and her favorite color hearts all over it. It took only 7 minutes and 45 seconds. 👍🏻