❤️🔜Heartbreaks🔜💔

"Ukyo..." you tear up.
You grab tight on Ukyō's back pulling his shirt. "I don't want to go-not now!" You yell out. He is hugging you like you were going to slip away from him.
You both new this was gonna happen but not this soon. You both were 30-31 and just started a life together.
You were on the ground and in pain from disappearing; your legs were gone.
He didn't want you too look at him so it was less painful for you, he didn't want you to see him In pain so you could leave without it being in your Conscience.
"Hay (y/n), once this is over you wouldnt be in pain anymore; witch is good...huh." Ukyo wanted to calm you down with his Voice; it was cracking, yet soft.
You couldn't say anything all you could do was just cry. Ukyo started,
"I will never forget the joy, happiness, and love you have given me.....I love you (y/n)."
"I love you Ukyo-AAHHHH" you scream from the pain, once it gets to your heart it's the most pain full-then you just disappear.
Ukyo fell to the floor and cried out, he can't believe that you were just gone, gone from his world.

You felt like you were stuck, you couldn't move. You new what you were in; you were a stone statue....again.
You feel it's been a while and you still feel heart broken over Ukyo.
'dammit! When can I just stay and live my life with my friends and lover' you think to your self.
You then feel the stone fall off of you, you land on your hands and knees. You start to tear up.
"Dammit all!" You yell out wiping your tears as they come.
Once you collected yourself, you grabbed leafs to cover your private's. You walk towards the village your friends were at.

You knew where the village was. You knew
That you were stuck in the same time line but different lovers. Your first was Tsukasa, and there was a note when I woke up; it told me about disappearing and coming back. I didn't believe it until it happened. You and tsukasa had two children and lived until 50-52 with him. Your second Gen, you told him about your experience and he convinced you it wouldn't happen again. But it did...
You were pregnant and about to give birth when it happened.
Ukyo was your third. You were very happy together.

And the worst thing is that I can not control my love; dame feelings!!!

You walk and stop before showing yourself. 'Maybe I shouldn't, I mean if I don't I don't have be in pain' you thought to your self. So you walked away, not even a second later "You there, who are you? Part of tsukasa army?" The voice asked sounding threatening.
You sigh and turn around.

"No I just broke out of the stone". You speak, and to Senku.
He looked surprised he then chuckled "great we need more hands over here and I need you to tell me where you broke out at." He quickly walked to his friends and introduced them. After that he gave you clothes and had you lead the way to your stone pieces.

Minutes later-

You sigh as you at him watch scan the area.
'I don't know how i can love someone like him' you think to your self. The first person you speak to is your lover.

The days and nights when on and you avoided Senku like the pledge. "Hay (y/n) we need your help over here!"
You hear chrome and walk over to him.
"What do you need help with?" You ask.
"Learning what chemicals go together" Senku said betting chrome to it.
You look at him like what.
"Why?"
"Because you like science too."
Senku says and continues
"I saw how you would try your own experiments alone."

You blush embarrassed. 'He saw me!' You thought out.
You then sigh.
"What are you trying to make!" Chrome asks loudly. You back up "umm, if I told you guys you would laugh at me." You crossed your arms.
"No we won't, science is always cool!" Chrome yelled at you from excitement.
You cover your ear drums.
"If you quit down I'll tell you."
Chrome nodded with a smile.
You sighed again. "I'm trying to make.....a.....a time machine" you say, lookin away from them embarrassed.
Chrome looked at you confused and Senku laughed.
"Hay you said that-"
"I didn't promise anything."

You blush 'Dame that lettuce head' you think.

"The time mechanic, maybe we were closer to it in the past but now everything is stone we aren't even a scratch to something like that." Senku said.

You look at him pained. And tried to leave but chrome grabbed your wrist.
"H-hay where are you going-let me go chrome" you cut him off. He looked at you worriedly and then let you go.

You go and climb a tree near bye, to try an clear your mind. After a couple minutes. "Hay (y/n) can I talk with you?"
You look down, it was Senku. You start feel your heart beat fast.
You jump down "what's up?" You ask.
"For someone to make something like that means that your goal will not happen. So what were you trying to accomplish?" He crossed his arms looking at you.
You look in his eyes, you start to blush.
You look away "w-well it's a long and painful story-But I need to tell you anyway."
He looked at you curiously.

After telling him everything.
"I'm not into that love crap, and I don't believe what you said." He looked at you dumbfounded.
You then thought- "that's it! Senku your a life saver!" You hug him and before he spoke you started. "Maybe I can fall for you but you don't do that crap! So it can stop the cycle!" You smile widely with sparkles in your eyes.

Senku just stares at you.

You then run off to help anybody that needs help. Senku returned to the lab.
It's been an hour and Senku sighed.
"What's wrong Senku?" Chrome asked
"It's nothing."
'This doesn't concern chrome or anybody except (y/n).' Senku thought out.

That night Senku couldn't sleep.

Days and nights passed and Senku keep an eye out for (y/n). He noticed how much happy you were witch made him smile.
He was, actually falling for your smile. He just brushes it off. Senku can't let you know about his feelings; he saved you.

You both spent like most days together helping each other out. You made Senku laugh and you definitely fell for that.

One night you were sitting by the campfire and you thought everyone was asleep until Senku walked out to sit with you. "Can't sleep" Senku asked
"Nope." You say popping the P.
Senku just stares soft at you. You were looking at the starry sky.

The next morning you and Senku and chrome were going to stock up on Materials. Once you got there you got straight to work.
"Wow we got a butt loud" you said satisfied. "Yeah!" Chrome yelled out.
You chuckled. Witch made Senku look away and smile.

You all started to walk home.

You had to stop to take a breather, you were taking deep breathes witch weren't normal so the boys waited with you until you got better.
You were about to sit down until a pulse of pain traveled through your legs. You yelled out in pain. The boys were shocked "what's going on (y/n)!" Senku asked running to you. He put your head on his knees. You looked up at him and started to tear up.
"S-Senku you fell for me?"

He looked at you with a surprised face "how did you know?" He held her hand.

"Because after the two people fall a love it's just a matter of time, heh you forgot."
You clench you're teeth you're feet and knees disappeared.

You stared to cry out "dammit!"

Senku started to tear up. Chrome was on the other side not saying anything just staring at you very concerned.

You yelled out in pain. "N-now I know it c-can't be s-stoped." You squeeze senku's hand.
"No you can't leave now!" Senku yelled out. "I don't want to go again! It hurts!" Senku tears were falling on your cheek.
You wipe his tears. "It's okay Senku, after it's over I won't be in....pain any more."
He grabbed your hand and helped it against his face.

You smile.

He stared at you "(y/n).....I-I-"
You cut him off with your worst felling pain. You were disappearing fast. "I love you! (Y/n)!" He yelled out crying.
Once you were gone he just sat there tears running down his cheeks.
Chrome was crying and stared at Senku; making sure he's there when Senku needs him.

———————————
It's been a while 😛
I hope you like it!!😋