Grilled cheese

"I'm craving a snack right about now."

Y/n heard Senku mindlessly say while working on homework.

Y/n got up from her living room table her and Senku were at "alright and I'll get a small Break from the homework." Y/n said stretching her arms.

Y/n went into the kitchen to grabbing a whole bag of charcoal she walked passed by Senku and headed outside.

Senku noticed and followed her "I said a small snack." He crossed his arms.

"Yeah it is, I found a recipe for grill cheese. . ."
She smiled opening the bag of coal.

Senku just watched her.

She then dumped the hole bag in "called juicy's grilled cheese recipe!!"

Senku was shocked "your not supposed to use a hole bag of charcoal for just one sandwich!" Senku yelled out.

Y/n lit the flam watching it burn not listening to Senku.

"I skipped the first and second rule; but that's okay." Y/n said talking to herself.

"Now I wait a min. . . . ."

"Where the hell did you learn this!!!" Senku asked.

"From the internet, it's a family recipe passed down from juicy's grandfather." Y/n said with joy.

"Who the hell is juicy?" Senku asked.

"He is the no-no guy I told you about while you were working on an experiment." Y/n replied.

"Oh. . ." Senku then thought 'I don't remember anything about that time'

"Step 5 make temp. Go in circles." Y/n looked at the temperature on the grill. "Yep that good right there."

'Circles?' Senku questioned.

"6: butter go's on bread." Y/n proceeded to put a stick on butter on the bread.

"Y/n! Your just wasting food!" Senku yelled at her.

"7: wait for it to melt." Y/n threw the wrapper away.

Senku sighed about to go back inside then saw a block of cheese that wasn't sliced.
"Y/n stop wasting food!" Senku ran in front of her holding her wrist; stopping her.

"But this is how he made it. . ." Y/n said defending herself.

"You really need to stop watching him. Just stop this, I can eat a fruit bar instead." Senku said.

Y/n started at him, she put the cheese down making Senku believe she was going to listen.
Y/n proceeded to pick him up and body slam him on the ground.
"Ah! Fuck y/n!" He laid there.

"Step 10: cheese on bread." She happily said.

Senku soon got up and left her with out saying goodbye. 'Where the hell was steps 8, 9?' Senku thought waking away; done with her.

Y/n was in her happy place.
—————————————————-
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Recipe by juicy, on the YouTube app; channel name: the boys.