Yuzuiha's sister

Some Spoilers
^^^^^^^^^

When Senku told Tsukasa the formula, Tsukasa started reviving people for his side. He noticed a girl, he recognized her. She travels around the world fighting women/men who think there strong enough to defeat her.
He wanted to wait to revive you, so when he falls weak from Senku attacks he has you to back him up; he thought that.
But after a couple days he revived lots of men and then you. He thought that he could use you as bait; a innocent girl act, get close to Senku then kill him.

He poured the miracle fluid on you, it starts to brake, she falls on her front, so no boys see her naked. She looked up to see Tsukasa standing in front of her.
"I recognize you, the strongest woman alive. . .(y/n)", he said getting excited.
He through you close he turned around to give you privacy.
You got dressed quickly, once done he stared to tell you everything up to the present.
You were shocked only by one thing, that your sister was actually alive; in this stone world.
He told you what you had to do. You didn't want to do it, you actually just wanted to see your sister. "I don't want to do it unless I see my sister;  Yuzuriha". You say giving a glare.
He was shocked a little and smiled. "No worries", he wanted you to follow him, once you guys reached the destination. You saw two people in a cell one being your sister and run towards the cell. "Yuzuriha!" You yelled as you tightly hold the bars. She stared at you and started to cry walking to you, and both you guys hugged through the bars. "I'm so happy your alive Yuzuriha". You say so happy, she smiles widely.
"I missed you (y/n)" she started to cry, you start to pay her head and smile.

You just realized that she was in a CELL, you ask Tsukasa why she was in the cell. All he said was they are senku's friends and we're spying on us, and one day we could also use them. He smiled wickedly. You just grew angry with every word he said.
"NO I won't do it", you yell at him he didn't like that and started walking towards you. You back in onto the bars of the cell Yuzuriha grabbed your arm, you looked at her and handed a piece of paper to you and whispered in you ear what way Senku went, and to give him the piece of paper.
You didn't want to leave her, so you were about to talk when she started "I'll be fine. I have Taiju" she pointed at the boy. You smile and nod your head. You ran towards Tsukasa he through a punch but you jumped and used his fist as a platform, jumping from that over him.
He was shocked, he was about to grab your loose clothing, but a rock hit his head. He looked at Taiju in a already thrown rock, then back to you but you disappeared.
He started walking towards the cell, with every step he grew pissed.

You didn't want to think what Tsukasa would do to them after that; so you just though that,that was the boy she had a crush on. You chuckled.
You just kept running day/night to find the guy named Senku.
You heard very little of Senku, all you new he was a smartass.

After another day and night you were so tired. you then heard a stick snap, you quickly turn to see a girl with long hair and dress. You suddenly appeared right in front of her with your fist up "do you know a boy named Senku". She was scared and nodded u her head. "Tell me where he is or I'll punch you 10 billon feet under ground". She got so scared she fainted.
You just stare at her unconscious body; and then decided to lay next to her and fall asleep.
Someone will look for her so why not take a nap while waiting.
And someone did find her and you, they carried you.
After a couple of days you shot up so fast scaring the person in the room. "He-He-He, you scared me". He looked at you, you asked how long you sleep.
"Huh, that's a long time and laughed". He was so confused "who are you?"
You stare at him, "first, I need help looking for somebody", You say.
"Oh yeah who?" He sweat drops.
"His name is Senku". He laughed "well seemed you have found him, hi my name is Senku; what's yours". He smile, you were shocked a little bit.
"Names (y/n)" you smile.