Married pt.4

Y/n stood outside of Yuzuriha's and taiju's house nervously.

She was about to nock when the door suddenly opening revealing Yuzuriha with her phone in her hand; she was going to call y/n.

"Oh y/n why didn't you nock. Me and Taiju are running late!" She said pulling y/n inside. "I already changed her diaper you just need to feed her dinner at 5:00 okay she'll fall asleep while eating so it will be easy for you okay-okay we got to go bye!" She slammed the door shut after pushing Taiju through it.

Y/n sighed then looked over at their baby feeling nervous as fuck. . .

"Hay there little one." Y/n said as soft as possible.

The baby suddenly Started to cry loudly!

Y/n panicked and pick her up. "Shhhhh-it's okay." Y/n trying to soothe the baby; she patted her back.

She didn't stop. . .

Y/n then smelled a stench. . .

"Didnt your mom just change you?!"
The baby girl didn't stop crying. "Okay"

After 10 minutes of changing the baby she finally got her to stop crying and to playing around.

Y/n stared at her "oh don't give me that innocent look!"

The baby just laughed.

'So cute!' Y/n thought.
Y/n sighed "you make me feel bipolar."

Later. . .

"Dinner time!" Y/n said happy to put the baby to bed.
The baby started to move around in excitement "yay you get to go to bed to~".

Y/n pick up the bad and cradled her, she placed the bottle in her mouth "there you are little one."

Y/n smiled at how cute she was drinking the milk her mom left her.

She watched she the baby slowly fell asleep.

Y/n put the baby in her crib, took the bottle away and stood there for a little bit watching Taiju's and Yuzuriha's baby girl peacefully sleep.

Y/n then walked out quietly. She then felt her phone vibrate, she look who it was.

"Hay Yuzuriha."

"How is she doing? Is she asleep?"

"Yep just put her to sleep." Y/n said proud of herself for making such an accomplishment.

Yuzuriha chuckled "thats great y/n, we are now head back see ya soon."
"See ya."

Y/n ended the phone call.

When Yuzuriha and Taiju got back they were exhausted they thanked y/n a lot before she left to her home.

Y/n drove home very excited because it's now time for Senku to come home tomorrow.

Y/n had gotten a phone call after her shower; she was eating some dinner now.

"Hay Senku!" Y/n said super happy to hear her husband's voice.

"Hay y/n. . ." He sounded a bit off.

"Senku is everything okay?" Y/n asked I'm with concern in her voices

"I'm fine it's just. . ." Senku really was not sounding good.

"It's okay Senku when you come home you can tell me when you fell like it, okay?" Y/n smiled felling patient with her partner.

"That's the thing I can't come home tomorrow."
He said making y/n sigh.

She didn't want to say anything, she new what he was timid talking about; she really hoped it was something else.

"That's okay Senku. . .I miss you." Y/n said feeling down now.

Senku smiled "I miss you to. I'll be home next month okay." He said.

"Okay. . .so how was you day?" Y/n said trying to distract herself.

They talked on the phone for a good 2 hours before Senku had to go and force y/n to get some sleep; he knew it was night time where they live.

Y/n laid in bed staring at the ceiling; she felt lonely. . .

"Wait I have an idea!" She said to herself.
She quickly called up Senku he didn't answer; so she left a voicemail.

In the morning she had already got dressed then left to a pet store.

"Aww their all so cute!" Y/n couldn't pick which dog she wanted.

"If it's difficult to pick one, then one will have to pick you. We'll let them in a room to rome around to meet you." And employee said.

Y/n nodded.

Once the dogs were in the room with y/n one of them immediately fell in love with her.

The good boy tackled her to the ground.

"I'll take you home then

"I'll take you home then." Y/n said extremely happy and didn't know why she didn't do this in the first place.

After all the papers are signed the good boy went home with her.

Y/n opened her door "take a look around!" But the dog just looked up at her. 'So darn cute!!!' She thought.

Y/n gave the Tour and he looks happy to have a forever home.

She was laying on the couch with him thinking of a name for the good boy. Her phone vibrated.

"Hell-" she was cut off by her husband "Y/N we don't need a Horse!!! You can get something else besides a horse!!!"

"Pfft- I was just joking with you silly little goose . . . I got a golden retriever; he's perfect!" Y/n said.

"how was that a joke you cried for one!!! Don't do that again!!!" He sighed "well I'm glad you got a pet for company; don't know why you didn't get one sooner."

Y/n rubbed the good boys belly "well I'm not sure what to name him; have any ideas?"

"Nope." Senku stares at the readers Breaking the fourth wall "how about you any ideas?"
————————————————————-
Author-Chan: it was a short yet cute story of one of the days in y/n's married life. I do hope you have enjoyed. ☺️