She dead🚺he dead🚹we all dead🚻

___[_____]——-[_____]
Inspired by a Bleach scene[___]|——-|______]
           _____[_________]______|———|_____]
🚫Ibara is a dr. Stone character,🚫there is no spoilers🚫; I just needed a bad guy character!!🚫
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They kepted Senku locked up; senku was going to be used for murder to thousands and billions.

"Oh so, he's the prince. He doesn't even look like a prince" Ibara crossed his arms "like what's up with his hair?" Ibara thought it was ugly.
He put cuffs on Senku and then covered him with a sheet,grabbed him; jumped out the window.

Senku was freaking out! 'Shit what is he going to do to me? Where are we going?" He kept asking questions and trying to awnser them.

They stopped ibara threw Senku on the ground still covered "uncover yourself."

Senku nervously took the sheet off and sat up.

⚡️
😧
😨
He felt vomit make its way up and out of his mouth. The sight was to much for him, he took his eyes off the sight but ibara held his face tightly forcing him to see the sight.
"This is what happens when your friends try to rescue you." He said with an ugly smile; he laughed at senku's face.

Senku tried to calm himself "you Fucking psycho." Senku stated.
Ibara let senku's face go now unamused. "We'll you know why I brought you here so chop-chop." He found a spot to sit and watch him heal his distorted friend.

He hesitated but began to slowly heal her. Every second he felt sick, he new why he wanted him to heal her; so he can do it again.

After a while she started to look normal again and some of his sick feeling went away.
Her fingers twitched notifying that she's finally awake.

"Ooo she's awake-okay your done now." He got up and said.
He felt that sickness coming up once more. "Sen. . . .ku" y/n slowly said looking up towards Senku.

Senku gulped "no"
Ibara looked at Senku "no?" He grabbed senku's shirt pulling him off the ground "did my ears hear correctly, because if that was the case I believe you'd look pretty nice with your head torn off."

Senku hesitantly put both hands on Ibara's arm gripping as hard has he could "I'm ten million percent sure you heard me correctly." Senku gave a smirk.

He was shocked by his answer nobody ever talked back to him. He then switched his grip from senku's shirt to his neck, Senku struggled to breathe.

Suddenly Ibara felt a hand go straight through his chest he looked back to see the girl named y/n pull out her hand with his heart.
He dropped Senku, Senku took a big gulp of air.

He turned around slowly trying to grab his heart. "No I don't think so you liar!" She then penetrated his right side ripping out his second heart.
It was because of this she had died.

He then fell on his knees then his face; he 💀.

She had lost her strength again and fell backwards; Senku caught her before she hit the ground. "Senku it's going to be hard to get out of this place." She said out of breath-Senku quickly started to heal her again. "I know so Let's heal you up to your full strength-and let's win." He said full of determination!

He ain't letting her die again or alone if that happens once more. He will-she will get each other out of this nightmare place!

[_________|————————————-|___________]
Hope you enjoyed😊🥳