Ice to meet you❄️

This is a fantasy world, where people have powers. Your the princess of the water kingdom.
————~

Ever since you were born into this world you didn't really have the same powers as your parents or your siblings.
They all had water power while you have ice powers. The doctors couldn't tell how you had these powers, so you had to be locked in the castle until you can control them; can't let anybody see!

Your POV (17 years old; and your birthday was a month away).
I wake up with messy hair, I slowly comb it out trying to wake myself. I heard a nock on my door. "Princess (y/n), I have brought you your breakfast".
I told him to come in. After I ate I got my long dress on but not to long where I trip on it. I then put a small tiara on; and walk out my bedroom door.
As I was walking, I walked by my siblings training, I stop any watch them. It was so cool to watch. I already have been train to control my powers; and it was Hellish.
I sigh and start to walk again.
I walk in to throne room where my parents were. "Ahh (y/n), good morning" they both say. "Good morning" I say back.
My father stood up "before we get started today iv got something to tell you". He stared at me. "You know we have be enemies with the fire kingdom for far to long, i don't want to be enemies any more longer; and they to don't. They wanted to make a peace treaty between are kingdoms. They want the the first born kids to be married". He said.
I stood there frozen. "Father, I'm different, would if they notice I have ice powers instead water!" I yell.
"They won't, because you won't let them; you won't have to use your powers for anything so you'll be fine; my daughter". He then sat down. "B-but I'm not ready yet".
"I know my dear, that's why we will wait until you turn eighteen". My mother said.
"That's not what I meant!" I said. "(Y/n)! That's enough, this is for the kingdom; and you know as well as me that this is something we need". My father said bluntly.
I sigh, then sit in my throne chair; and make decisions.

After the decision making, I got up to go to my room but was stoped by my father speaking.
"Oh, I also forgot to mention that we will have dinner with them later tonight; so get ready". He got up with my mother and walked out leaving me standing alone.
I sigh. "Then shower time" I say to my self.

After my shower I put on a different dress. I then go to the training room and start to make the room cold. I stomp on the ground making it freeze and slippery. I start to skate around. It relaxes me.

As I was skating I saw some water, I keep skating.
A few moments later. "Ahhhh!" My sister yelled as she controlled the water to try and trap me. I hold my hand up and freeze it instantly.
"Aww come on, I was so close". She said.
I chuckled "next time".

Then the door opened to revile my mother. "Girls there here, (Y/n)! Stop this and hurry!"
I sigh. I make the ice disappear and walk out. My mom pulls my hair as she makes it look presentable. "Ow mom".
"Let's go now girls". My mom pushed my and my sister to the door.
The door then opened reviling the king and queen of the fire kingdom. Then their son; I started at him. 'Hot' I say in my head. I blush when he bowed to me.
I bow back.
"Names Senku" I smile "names (Y/n)".
He smile at me.

My father led them to the dining area.
After we ate, my father I insisted giving senku a tour of the castle. I showed him the rooms and everything were going to the garden we have inside.
We sat there quietly.
He then started to talk "I really like your castle, it's a lot like mine but with fire" he chuckled.
I smile "so Senku tell me about your self".
He stared at the flowers. "Well the one thing I love a million percent is science, it's so fascinating; how about you princess?".
His eyes narrow still looking at the flowers.
"Umm, I really enjoy using my power to make sculptures and to skate." I say.
"Nice". He then got up and walked to a flower. "Why is this flower covered in ice, it's not winter?" He asked.
I freeze "ummm, like I said i like to make sculptures and I use ice cubes with my water; so it's there longer".
"Hm that's really good princess". He walked back standing in front of me.
I sigh relieved. Senku held his hand out for me to take it. "Can you show me to my room I'm getting pretty tired". He gave a smirk, making me blush. "Of course Senku". I grab it and we walked with our hands intertwined.