(Y/n)! Why are you hard to get!?!

You were walking by the science class room, and then was stoped by Taiju running into you; he was yelling his friends name. His elbow hit your head very hard making you bleed, you hold you head; it hurt like a mother-trucker.
Everyone came out to see what happened "I'm so sorry, uh-um (y/n)!" He bowed his head. You just sit there and look away, Senku yelled "idiot look at her she's bleed take her to the nurse". Senku stares at you and you feel his stare; you new he
liked you, well loved you.

In the past he confessed to you and you pushed him away saying "I don't want to love anybody", It broke his heart. Now he try's to impress you, so you can notice him more.

Taiju got up quickly and then walked you to the nurse, pretty fast. They wrapped your head all snug.
Taiju told you he was going to confess his love to Yuzuriha. You smile at him, He smiles back then runs out.
You walkout after, you wanted to see his confession. Walking down the hall Senku was there leaning on the window looking out, you stop for a moment; then walk by him.
"Hay how are you felling?" He asked
you look at him with a wide smile, then looked out, taiju was cut off by a green light. You saw it to and quickly turned your head towards Senku, you couldn't move and saw Senku turn into stone?
You were scared everything went dark and you couldn't hear a thing.

Senku's thoughts were sometimes about you; but mostly counting.

After forever, in the year 5000-something.

You started cracking and broke out. You took a moment to collect yourself, you walked out of a cave and saw lots of stone people. You sighed "I got to get something on me". For now leafs have to do, you then start to try and survive. You created a tent out of fallen branches and leafs. You started a fire easily, you didn't get anything to eat today;from making a shelter. But you did get to set a couple traps.
After a month you wanted to journey out, you made sure to have food and walk by the river for when thirsty, and a sharp rock you found for defense. You were now wearing a short dress, with rope on your waist holding it together; it made you feel good/sexy.

After a couple days you were out of food, and was starving. After a while you heard voices, up above-in the sky?!
You saw three people falling, you ran out of the way so you don't get hit. They fell into a tree, the vines broke there fall. You saw them "Senku", You said surprised. They both saw you just as surprised, "(y/n), Senku and Taiju said.
They heard growling "run!" They both yell, you saw lions, you were shocked, Senku grabbed your arm pulling you. You run with them.
Senku chuckled "nice to see you". You and Taiju yell "Now's not the time!!!!". Senku chuckled again.

After that a new guy was broken out and killed the lion in one blow; his name is Takahashi. Found out he's a murder, they woke Yuzuriha and then we ran.

We made it to the spring for the weapon of science, during the time Yuzuriha and you became great friends along with the boys; Senku was happy he got to know you better.

They made a base at the spring because bathing is the best in this stone world. Today was a calm day, you just stuck your feet in the water. Yuzuriha was helping Taiju gathering wood for the fire tonight. Senku was making something then was caught off guard by you, he stared at you for a while he then walks over to you. Senku sat next to you then chuckled "you know you look pretty", he smiled, you stare down at the ground "whatever you say", you sigh and roll your eyes. He laughed "you know, I'll never stop loving you", he looked up "no matter what happens" he moved your face with his hand very delicately; you both were staring into each other's eyes, "I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you to fall for me". He made a small smile and chuckled, you laugh "And how do you know I'll fall for you and nobody else?" You smirk. He just laughed "because im ten billion percent that I'm the only other human boy on this earth that's not a murder or like anybody else". You chuckle, he was shocked, that was a genuine laugh!
"You can leave now", you said. He smiled then went to continue on working on his thang.

^After a year and a half^

You and Senku got very, very close.
Senku and you went on a days trip, it is nice.
Once you reached to the big river you both stared to fish. You caught 39 fish, Senku was horrible at it.
You enjoy his company, you like to be by him a lot of the time. They all noticed and Senku really loves it.
"So you look-"Senku was cut off by you saying No; he just chuckled it off.

After fishing you guys smoked it, to eat for dinner.
While you were eating you were staring at Senku, he looked at you and you quickly looked the other way. He just kept eating with a smirk, you stared at the fire. "Hay, Senku", Senku looked at you, "I want to tell you something",  you just kept looking at the fire.
"What's on your mind?" He asked a little concerned.
"Well when I first noticed you, I fell completely for you". He was so surprised he froze. "But I couldn't love you, b-be-because I couldn't love; my heart space was empty". You look up to him and smile "and I just couldn't give you nothing".
He moved close to you and hugged you, you hugged back; you didn't want it to end. "(Y/n) look at me, you still would of given me something, a chance. And Honestly I'm glad you did wait though because it's even better now", you both still stared deep into each other's eyes. "And You telling me this means that your heart space is full", you felt shocked then felt warmth in his words.
You teared up a little then hugged him again "thank you Senku".
He chuckled "now I know why you've been hard to get". He held your face with both hands then pulled your head close to his making you guys kiss, Senku moved his head to the side making the kiss passionate.
You both separated then Senku got on both knees in-front of you. "(Y/n), iv been wanting to tell you this for thousands and thousands and thousands of years; will you be my girlfriend?"
You laugh loudly, "I thought the kiss was your answer?" You smile at him with loving eyes"of course Senku"; you smash your lips into his.

^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed🥳👍🏻
I'm running out of ideas 🗿🗿🗿🗿🗿
So . . . . . Anyone have requests? 😱