(Y/n) Is So Sexy

I'm going to try doing smut again 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
It's going to be modern and in college🗿
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You and Senku have been dating for 3 years. It's been nice most time but other times he completely focused on his stupid science projects. It used to be fine, you let him do what he wants and he lets you do what you want. Lately he hasn't had time for you and you didn't like it, he would come home late, or not even make it home  some nights.
Yeah, so tomorrow was your guys 4th year anniversary.
You were excited but sad he might of forgot it. So the hole day you get ready for dinner and hope he rememberers.
When it was 10pm you sighed and got pretty angry. You went to take your stuff off when Senku ran into the house "(Y/N)! I'm here!" He squat,putting his hands on his knees, breathing heavy; he looked up at you. " Wow, (y/n) you look sexy!" he stood up straight and walked over to you then went to move your hair but you caught his hand and glared at him. "Your late". You say bluntly. "I know and the reason was a gift for you"! He said quickly so you wouldn't cute him off. You stare at him and cross your arms "oh, really, that's one hell of a present if it took you almost a mouth! What is it!?" You shout a little still upset. He gave you the evil smirk and lifted his hand that had a small read button on the out side of his wrist. He pressed it and a poof of smoke covered him you wave it away from your face coughing a little bit. Then you saw what it was and became speechless. "T-there are T-two of you!??" You stutter. "I call him Senku 2, happy anniversary" he said with a low voice. You moan to that; your very sensitive and he Knows!
They both walk to you one behind you nibbling in your neck the real Senku in front started making out with you, you both make out for a while until Senku 2 brakes there session "why don't we move to the room". He then picked you up, bridal style and carried you to the room throwing you on the bed.
He then crawled on top of you making out with you, the real Senku chuckled "now this is a sight to see".
While you were making out with Senku 2 the real Senku sat you up and ripped your sexy dress that you loved! Leaving you only on your underwear and bra. "Hay Senku-" you were cut of by a passionate kiss. Making you very wet.
You moan in the kiss, the real Senku sat behind you nibbling your neck finding your sweet spot immediately; he knows from your guys first time.
This is your second time as well as senku's.
Senku 2 stopped kissing you to take his clothes off. Senku took this opportunity to move your face to the side and start kissing you while messing with your right boob. You moan pretty loud. Senku 2 took off every thing except his underwear, he came back on the bed and started rubbing your Clint in circles, witch surprised you; your eyes shout open and moan loudly.
Senku stoped kissing you and got up to take his clothes off, while senku 2 started to grind on you, making him grunt and you moan. The real Senku had only his underwear on, he walked to the bed tapping senku 2's arm making him stop.
They both gave each other scary glances, making you shiver and wetter.
The real Senku sat infront of you flipping you over so now our on your belly, Senku 2 sat in front of you, Senku takes your underwear off while Senku 2 takes your bra off.
They both start touching you; the pleasure you couldn't explain it. Messing with your boobs while playing with your clit; he then adds one finger making you moan so loud.
Senku 2 stoped messing with your boobs and took his underwear off revealing a thick cock already with pre-cum dripping down. You licked your lips and then looked up at him, he gave a nod for you to do it and you shoved IT down your throat sucking on it hard making him actually moan pretty loud. While that happens the real Senku had taking his underwear off staring at your big butt playing with it. You were pretty distracted at the time so you didn't feel his tip around your Clint. Then he slammed in you making you moan witch sent vibrations to Senku 2 marking him grunt; just one hole chain reaction.
You started to tear up it was big for you, he stayed still until you gave a nod letting him know he can move.
He pounded in hard and fast and Senku 2 started to mess with your boobs again, this pleasure you count take it you felt like you were going to burst!
Senku 2 cam in your mouth you swallowed, you and the real Senku cam at the same time both moan loudly. All three of you were painting especially both the senku's. Senku 2 then disappeared with a poof of smoke. You chuckled and then lauded down with Senku you in his arms, "that was one hell of an anniversary present", you stared at him "I'm sorry I got mad-" Senku stoped you with his finger to your mouth "I should be the one to say that, I was barely around you-" you stoped him the day way, "yeah but you did something for me, you thought about me Senku and it was meaningful; so thank you". Senku chuckled then hugged you tight "I think i over did it" as soon as he said that white foam came out of his mouth "AH SENKU"! You yell out!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed
Dose anyone have any requests?
With school and all it's pretty hard to think what I'm going to be writing about next. 👏🏻🤘🏻👌🏻😝😏🥴