(Y/n) the powerful!

In this world it's half magic,half science. They would have contests to show off there skills. One night in the finals, they both were so focused on each other they didn't notice the destruction they had made, everyone there was injured in horrible ways. So they shut down every contests in the world and split magic from science; with very tall walls with spells on them for who every try's will die.
As the years went on life was normal until the two presidents of each side decided to announce that to get along again, the young shall join the same schools; and work the future from there.

^So skip to you being in high school^

You didn't mind the science kids at all; they just have 🧠big brain! ^(Hehehe yes)^ there normal in there own way still have feelings and stuff, except one soulless kid, he an a hole; name Senku. He's 16, he's a scrawny mother fucker with a cool hair style ^(it's a song)^ has sexy eyes, he is 5'6ft.; the reason You know things about him are because he's your one and only enemy.
You'll defeat him no matter what.

^Senku POV^
I was walking down the hall minding my own business then in the corner of my eye I see the poster; it's for anybody who wanted to compete for the science club President. Most of the people are scientists except one. I got angry but calmed myself because I can do this and show everyone that science is better. "I'm better then her; (y/n)". He said to him self getting fired up!

^your POV^
I walk to my magic class, everybody that uses magic has to have this class to learn to control our powers. I walk in and everybody stared at me weirdly "Miss (y/n) can you explain why your entering the science contest?" My teacher asked, he gave a mad look at me.
You chuckled "so I can destroy my one and only enemy!" I shouted out and smiled evil. Everyone laughed along with the teacher "miss (y/n) that's dumb, you know we shouldn't interfere with any science thangs". I sigh "this is a school for every science and magic people, we're supposed to get along so I'm marking the first move to become a happy world", I cross my arms "I'm doing this because even the teachers can't do it because you still hate them; am I wrong?" I smile. The teacher and everybody went silent and stared at you. "Y-you have detention after school!" The teacher yelled out; all of the students were shocked. I glare at the teacher and walk to my set; he then started class.

^After detention^
I walk out of the class walking by the science club then stopped, I looked through the door and spotted Senku all by his lonesome packing up to leave. Just by staring at him I thought 'how hot'. I caught myself 'why would I think that' and walked with a fast pace away; before you both run into each other.

Every since that thought I just couldn't stop thinking about it, it made me so upset; because science and magic can't fall for each other. And if I was or am then that has become stupid just now. I sigh stupid feelings.

^At the science contest^Third POV^

You show up, wearing a sexy short puffy dress; you wanted everybody to see that you can look pretty anywhere! When you went on stage after the announcer announced your name you walked out and see your teacher and hole class clapping for you; then looking to the side your eyes caught senku's eyes. It looked like he was frozen in place and blushing, you chuckled and walked of the stage.

First contest the scientist and the magic (y/n). Walking out again and smiled "come at me with all you got", with a evil glare. The boy just gave a nervous smile then grabbed Science tubes from his lab coat and threw them at you; it got on you. It stared to burn a little then a lot. You fell to your knees, then looked up at him and chuckled "you lose", And then you jump up, and stayed in the air your eyes glowed white and slapped your hands together making a small shock wave, after a small white glowing ball came to be, you get back on the ground and throw the ball it went very slow towards him and he laughed along with the scientist in the stands. He blowed on the glowing white ball and it floated backwards then stoped and suddenly became in to smaller and smaller balls and covered his mouth and nose.
He couldn't breath and taped out and you released it and chuckled "told you", and walked off and made sure to move your hips more. Senku eyes couldn't look away from that.

One after the other winning and losing the science contest has came to its Finale!
Senku VS (y/n)!
Both of you walked on the stage staring at each other and smiled.
"I'm ten billion percent sure I'll win", he said sounding cocky, you just laughed "what ever lettuce head!" You raised your voice.
It then began.
You slapped your hands again, Senku chuckles and grabbed one of his science tubes, he throw it as you threw your this time being a little faster, it hit each other and exploded in the air. Senku throwers more at you and you try and doge it but one got on you and it smelt like gasoline- you quickly see a lighter coming at you; you quickly slap your hands again making a blue ball and throw it at the lighter, when it hit each other it went In smoke. Like water Senku chuckled "okay". He said to himself, and threw another tube but you let it hit you, you started to walk towards him with a blank face, Senku as well as the crowd were very confused. Senku then throw another Chemical which reacted to the other one that he you threw at you; it made your skin burn. You chuckled and the burning went away, when you were inches away from his face you wrap your arms around him and kiss him with tough ;everybody gasps. Senku blushed and tried to pull away but then, made it more passionate witch made you feel amazing.
You pull away licking your lips and smile at Senku "you taste fantastic lettuce". Senku was red and fell to his knees and then felt pain then saw his skin burn; he laughed. "Clever girl, you made a small ball in your mouth and pushed it into my mouth". He was sweat dropping.
You then feel light headed almost falling over he got up slowly and stood close to you " I thought this would happen, because I know you stare at me when I'm at school. So I pushed a sleeping pill, I modified to make anyone or thing sleepy just after taking it". You fall forward onto him he catch you, your eyes were barely open "told you, ten billion percent I would win, along getting stupid feelings for you", he quietly said to you as you fall asleep.

You wake up in your bed still in your dress and get up slowly before you walk out of your room you hear someone in your bathroom come out you turn to see Senku! With no shirt on like he just got out of the shower. You got a bloody nose "your up, how was your nap?" He chuckled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you like it!!! 🤩🥬🥴🥴😎👌🏻🗿
Requested by Zecora2001