❤️🙏🏻👉🏻👌🏻👍🏻🙌🏻💚

Happy New Years!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
A lot of sex going on!!!!!
So why not have smut with Senku!!!!
Lemon ahead!!!!!
~~~~——-~~~~

You and Senku were leaving everyone, to be alone for New Years.
You were ready to go. "Senku let's go!" You shout out.
"Hold on! I need to use the bathroom!" He yelled out; you heard a loud slam. "Don't do that to the door!" You yelled back annoyed.
You went out to the car to put your stuff in. "Hay (y/n)! Where you goin'?" Taiju asked. You jump from his loud voice. You sigh. "Vacation" you say.
"OOOOH YEAH! Well have fun!" Taiju slapped your back hard and tear up, hold your back "W-we will".
Senku then rushes out locking the door throwing his stuff inside then pushing you in the driver set then he ran to the other side, got in, buckled up, and then gave a smile letting you know we can finally go.
You smile back and start to back out but taiju stood behind the car, he was looking the other directions. Senku rolled down his window and yelled out "Move out of the way you BIG OLF!".
Taiju turned around and backed up saying sorry.
You then step on the gas and left.

You guys went to a very nice hotel. "This is so big.....it's got to be haunted." You say.
"No it's not, let's get checked in". He sighed.
After you both make it to your room, there was a huge bed and nice looking couch, with a normal size fridge, the bathroom was very pretty and white.

You jump and laid on the bed and sigh "it feels so good" you moan out.
Senku chuckles; then dose the same "yeah".

"Hay Senku~" you say flirty.
"No"! He bluntly says. "What why not!?" You say sitting up and stare at him.
"Because it's been a very long day" he closes his eyes. "But it's a vacation and it's our only night here". You complain.
"Did you forget we are going to another hotel tomorrow night". He looked at you with that really look.
You get on top of him "but I'm very excited and can't wait" you say quickly.
You lean down to kiss him but he blocks it with his hand. "I said no". He looks away with a slight blush.
You smile evil after feeling a bump; "Yeah but your friend says otherwise". You point down there. He blushes "shut up and get off, you know how sensitive I am!" You chuckle and start to grind on him, he starts to grunt. "S-stop pl-please (Y-y-n)" he stutters. You can feel the heat on your face. You then kiss him. He didn't go along with it but after a while he made it more passionate.
You moan into the kiss. You then lick his lips and neck and started to bite; making marks. You know Senku hates hickeys.
He moans. His hands travel to your Clint gripping it making you moan. "Senku~"

You stop and sit up so both of you can catch your breaths. You smile "so you want to stop?" You ask. He stared at you with lust in his eyes. "You already know my answer you jerk." He says, and takes his shirt off. You move your hands all over his upper body. He then took your shirt off and snapped your bra off. He enjoys the view and starts to mess with both of them; you go back to making out with him and continue grinding on him slowly.
He grunts.
He pulls at your pants. You get off of him and take your pants off as he was taking off his. You then crawl back on him while sliding your panties off; you kiss his neck down all the way to his underwear, you take them off with you mouth; a good size penis pops out. You then start to fit him all in your mouth and move your head up and down slowly to tease him. "Hay g-go fast dammit!" He got annoyed and started to thrust into her mouth.
You gag. "I'm g-going to c-cum!" He yells.
You immediately stop and jump on him you stare at him while he stares back and gives you that signature smile. You line your entrance with his friend. You slowly slide onto the shaft when you get to the end you both push together making you moan out loud. You start to move up and down slowly. After a while you bounce on him fast and hard. He grabs your butt and Brest at the same time pleasuring you.
You kiss him using a lot of tongue "I l-love you Senku"
"I lov-love you t-to"
You bounce on him more about to cum. "I'm a-about to cum" you hold on his chest. "Me t-to!" He says. You moan loud with Senku when you both cum at the same time. You both breath deeply, you get off of him and lay next to him, he puts his arm around your waist. "Because you didn't listen, you'll be punished tomorrow".  falling immediately to sleep. You chuckle. "Yes" you whisper to yourself.
You then drift off to sleep.

———-~~
Hope you enjoyed.💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳