😍Oh......just some erotica😍

"Every breath you take"~

Senku has his head resting down on the gray hard table staring at (y/n)'s lips. He then moves his focused on her shoulders moving ever so slightly every time she breaths in and out. Oh how hot senku's cheeks felt, his breath became slightly uneven. His eyes moved back to her lips plump lips; It's like he can feel her steamy hot breath. He gulped.

"Every move you make"~

He covered his cheeks with the sleeve of his cold Jacket. It helped cool down his face. (Y/n) then slowly took off her jacket. Senku was staring hay her movement and how oh so slowly her skin of her arms showed. He stared at her boobs from her movement, the hard fast jiggle. He can slightly see her nipples. Oh how his face became hot and his pants became tight. He gulped.

"Every bond you break and every step you take"~

(Y/n) was very mad at a fake friend. She got mad and moaned from feeling very tired of this persons presence. She moaned out senku's name wishing his was here to comfort her. She broke the bond and walked away ruff. She crossed her arms and while she did that she moved over her nipples they were hard and cold. (Y/n) bit her lil and started to mover her arms up and down. She was teasing her self and it felt good~ she started to felt wet juices coming from her pussy; she thought of Senku doing it to her. She moaned his name very quietly. He breath became uneven. She gulped.

"I'll be watching you"~

Senku hid a microphone in her backpack and his pants was super tight every time he moved he moaned out softly. He started to move on purpose and he was thinking how how (y/n) would look nude sucking him off. Oh how her face would look when his cum squirts all over her. Oh how he would want to wreck her pussy up. He started to breath very~ heavy, he bit his lip and moaned out (y/n)'s name quietly to him self. He gulped hard.

"Every single day"~
We hug each other everyday after school when we leave our separate ways. Senku went to hug her tightly hoping he could feel her nipples. Uhh~ he licked his lips as her pressed harder against (y/n). She let out a moan after feeling his boner. Her hot breath on senku's neck, he grunted. He breathed heavy. Then they let go, they both ran off to pleasure them selfs; while thinking about each other.

"Every word you say"~
Senku (y/n) moaned out loud. She was pinching her nipples, not to hard. She couldn't stop saying senku's name. She really wanted him to pleasure her. Mmm~ Senku her breath uneven. She slowly started to touch her body. She gulped hard while being breathless.

"Every game you play"~
"Every night you stay"~
"I'll be watching you"~

"Oh can't you see"~

Oh! Senku really can't stop looking at her and every movment she makes just turns Senku on to the max~

"You belong to me"~~

~~~~~~(*\\<>\\*)
Oh....I.....uh.....really hope you enjoyed this. (^//////^)!!!