Hero/villan

In a world where hero's are born and villains defeated.
A hero named (Y/n) has defeated many-many villains, but there is one in particular that has slipped away so many times.
Villains name Senku his the most wanted in the hole world. He uses chemicals to except. The hero's have tried almost everything, (y/n) has a cousin that is one of the greatest super's, he's in charge of testing people to see if they could be a hero or not.
And this cousin know a dark secret that (y/n) has told him. He walked to here room, she let him in. "We've tried everything even you have but-" he was cut off by her, "No, I can't, it's to much for me idiot" she stood there staring start into his eyes. He sweat dropped "oh come on (y/n), I wouldn't have come you to if you couldn't do it, hay your the strong and I know you can defeat him". You stood there and sighed "fine" you say angered.
Great be ready in 5. He walks out, you sigh again "I can't believe I'm doing this"; "or I can do it my way" that's the best way.
My cousin is going to hate me you thought in your head as your approaching the place where they saw the villain. You finish putting the disguise and got out of the car. She put her ear piece on  "(y/n) what are you doing your he's supposed to see you" you smile a toothy grin. "I got this don't worry stupid" he started talking back and you turned the ear piece off. And walked in to the ally way, and went to the door telling them the pass word and got in. You looked around the bar until you saw the villain.
So you go to the restroom, you took off the black trench-coat, that reviled your actual disguise, dressing like a hooker to get close to him. You were wearing a mask that covered your eyes, you came out and payed the bar to let her work so she blends in.
You served drinks in his area hoping he called you over. After awhile you saw him eye you, and brought a drink to him. He smiled evil-like and you fell for that smile so fast.
And remember all the moments he smiled, not as a villain but your boyfriend; ex now.
She was snapped out of it when he asked her a question "so I lap dance" he laughed. You tried so hard not to hit him, so you gave him one and during that session; he grabbed your shoulders softly and pull your back to his chest and whispered into her ear "nice to see you again (y/n)-" he was cut off by you smashing your head into his, Making him pass out. So you flipped him on your shoulders and was about to open the door with his psychic ran in front of you stoping you from going any further. You sighed, move or I'll bring you in to. He started yelling and was about to grab Senku, you just slapped in unconscious. And dragged him to the police cars waiting out side.
"You know idiot if he saw me he would have left right away" you sighed.
"Actually no, he would of want to catch up" he gave a grin.
You slapped and walked away and went in to the police car where he was so just in case he did anything.
He woke up after a little and smirked "aww why did you change, it looked so good on you" you say nothing.
It was quite for a while and she looked back to see his hands uncuffed and splashed a sleeping chemical, you hold your breath. Punching the the middle bars and get back there with him punching him, but he dodges it. You were getting tired, but you won't give up. You punched his balls and grabbed him and jumped out of the car. Both rolling and he ended on top of you, he did that smile and you kneed his balls again. And got on top of him, "your a real asshole you know that" you start tearing up. He looked surprised and laughed "and you know you annoy me idiot" you hit his head.

All the cars stoped and you could hear sirens closing in. You just stare at him and sighed getting off him, "go you assbutt" he laughed "that's a new one, now how about we go together forever" he did that smile against. You stare at him and punched his head "stop smiling, let's go" you smile at him.
He made that smile again thusly making you outing him again.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed 😏✊🏻