Wild love

So, just imagine Senku with bunny ears and tail😍😍😍😍!!
•Before the green light.
•You and Senku are a dating.
•Senku omega🍋(y/n) alpha. If you don't like 🍋 then don't read!
————————————————————
(Y/n) POV

So Senku usually takes his pills and never misses a dose, but it seems like he forgotten it this time.

Senku was coming over today to help with my math homework. I was cleaning around the house.
My parents are away for work.

As I finished up putting away the dishes I heard a nock at the door. I walk to ilopen the door and when I do I get a very sweet small. 'I wonder where it came from?' I thought.

"What are you staring at, let's get this done!" Senku said walking passed me, he seemed to be acting weird. I shut the door and turn to notice Senku want there but the sweet smell was. It made me feel hot...

'What why is the smell in here.....' I thought as I walk to my bed room where Senku was already at. 'Wait...is it really Senku did he forget!' I thought and stood there starring at him. He noticed and asked what?

I hesitate to answer. "Come on let's do this" he said clicking his pen; with a smirk.
I hesitantly walk over and sit next to him; the smell got thicker as I got close to him.
I was about to wright something down to get my mind off of him but I dropped my pencil; we both go for it and our hands touch.
I thought I here him make a small moan, his hand feels so warm, I then started move my hand up his arm to his elbow and he held his mouth with a large blush on his face.

"Ha!" I yell out making him snap his neck towards me. "Senku can you explain why you didn't take you pill; did you forget somehow?" I ask. He sighs but then suddenly started to crawl Towards me I try to move back but my wall was in the way.

He smirked and looked up at my blushing/hot face. "S-Senku" I say...
He then moved his face by my left ear whispering "I did it on purpose." His hot breath on my ear then neck.
I moan out, then started to feel bothered.
I grab his shoulders pushing him away "Senku-" I was cut off by him. "I've made the decision; and I'm committed to the end (y/n)."

After those words something clicking in me and I tackled him to the ground; making me on top and him beneath. He was blushing hard; and Vise versa.

I start to lick his neck pulling his shirt to the side making more room from his shoulder to neck. He was about to cover his mouth but I pinned it by his head.
I then started to bite him softly, "dont.....make....a-any.....hickeys..." he moan in after every word.
I then bite harder making him yell out of pain that spine turned into pleasure. "..w-why did you b-bite me!" He tried to get out of my grasp; and of course couldn't.
I licked my lip and replied "well since I couldn't have a hickey as a mark then I'll just bite." I then go for it again biting him.
He tried to tell her to stop but it felt good to him.
I pull away after a while and went to kiss his soft lips making it a make out session.
We both moan. I pull away again and slowly take off my shirt teasing him. After I take off my shirt I start to grind on him making him moan my name out loud; I smirk.
I stop grinding which he let out grunt, I pulled him up to take of his shirt then push him down softly. I start to grind and make out again.

'He's completely in my control'I think.

After a while I stand up to pull my shirt down and slowly take off my bra; Senku just stared and gulped. I get on my knees to slowly zip his zipper down with my mouth; he grunts.
After I pull his pants off leaving both of us in our underwear. I get on him and grind once again; I grabbed both his hands putting them on my breasts. I moan to the touch of his hands.
I breath heave; while Senku was trying to catch it but not on my watch. I move away and pull his underwear off; out springs a average Length dick. I stand up and slowly take off my panties.
"St-stop with t-the te-teasing" he said.
I chuckle and got back down his dick below my vagina; Senku looked pained and needed it. I pull him up holding him closely and we make out; he arms find there way to my butt, squeezing. I moan in the kiss then start to lower myself making him open his eyes in shock. We pull away and stare at each other as I low myself all the way down.
"Senku~" I moan out-he grunts.
I start to move feeling pleasure; I see Senku half lidded eyes breathing hard. I go faster and lock my lips with his neck again licking it and biting making him moan out my name again.
"I-I'm cl-close (y-(y-n)!" He said then cam inside of me; I feel the warmth and as I pushed down for the last time I came to, moaning out his name.

We both fall to the ground trying our breaths. Once we do we get dressed and sit next to each other, "so why did you make this decision?" I ask.
"For data." He replied.
Huh! "that cracks my heart." I say holing my chest.
He chuckle and moved my head to face him "it's for the future; I wanted to see what it was like then make it batter for you." He said then kissed my lips with love. I blush "I love you."
"Yeah, love you too."

And with that we both lay down to take a nap.

"Wait Senku......we didn't use a condom."

"Gah! I completely forgot my head was all fuzzy from all the Foreplay."

"HA-HA, well we will know by next week."

——————————————————
I hope you really enjoyed 🍌🥬

Also I'm making a book. It's from the anime inazuma eleven; it's a Gouenji x reader book. So if you like Gouenji-Kun go check it out! And if you don't know the anime its about soccer.
A great anime I say!