Senkus 🐮 farm

(Y/n) is the female cow.
—————————————————-

Senku has a house on the Countryside. He lives with Chrome and Taiju.
Chrome and Taiju already have cows and they tried to convinced Senku to get another one. Chrome took care of the female cow sisters ruri and Kohaku while Taiju had a female cow named Yuzuriha.
Senku did want another for a while but they already had three so he was mused about it for a week until he decided that one more couldn't hurt. And he would actually be the care taker for the new female cow.

He picked out a nice normal looking female cow. He was ten billion percent happy about it, he won't get her until the end of the month.
And during that time everyone got another stall ready.

Taiju was sweeping the dirt out. Yuzuriha being the nest stall over noticed. "Care taker Taiju, are we getting another friend?" She asked. He stoped and turned to her "yeah, but this will have to be the last one, Senku says that we already have too many." He said patting her head.
She enjoyed his touch. "Oh I see, well I'm glad we will get one more friend though". She smiled. Taiju nodded and got back to work.

-/ what (y/n) looks like/-
You have small horns and big ears.
(E/c), (h/c).
You have strapless comfy dress with the cow pattern on it; and gloves.
You have a big gold shiny bell.
You have a long tail with a brown bow at the end of your tail.
-/you can change your outfit or all of it if ya want/-

At the end of the month you finally came.

They all saw the truck and trailer. They introduced their selfs. The guy went to grab the female cow. He walked out with you behind him.
You looked at your new surroundings. The guy gave Senku your leash and they said their goodbyes.
"Nice to finally meet you, my names Senku and I'll be your care taker from here on out." He smiled at you. You smiled back "nice to meet you to care taker Senku". You say back.
Senku introduced taiju and chrome.

You saw the other cows were out side staring at you as Senku took you to your stall. Senku looked the door when both of you were in the stall. He had to make you comfortable with him so he can milk you.

He then took off your leash. He sat down on a bench and Motioned to you over. He had you sit on the pillow that's on the ground omg front of him. You looked up at him. "This is where I will milk you but you'll look the other way". He says. You nodded.
He then started to pet you on the head to make you feel comfortable with his touch.
And you were feeling bliss.
His touch was the right amount soft and hardness. You swayed your tail back-and-forth.
He noticed you smiling and leaning into his touch. And he smiled.
He did that for a couple more minutes. Then stoped to grab food for you to eat. You watched him grab a piece of the Haybale. And put it in your feeding area. He sat there for the Hold day so you feel comfortable in his presence and in this new place.
Senku was petting you again when you heard the other care takers. You got up to see the other cows, they saw you as they passed by.

"How's it going with her Senku". Chrome asked.
Senku got up "very well, she's got very comfortable". He chuckled.
"That's great!" Chrome smiled walking away. Senku walked out locking the door with you inside you looked sad that he left. He patted your head "don't worry I'll be back in the morning". He chuckled.
You nodded and saw all the care takers walk out and close the barn doors.

You keep staring at the door, it was your first night away from your other home; couldn't sleep.

"Hello".
You heard from the other stall. You saw a brown spotted female cow. You walk over to her. "Hello". You replied back.
"My names Yuzuriha what's yours?"
"It's (y/n), nice to meet you friend". You smile. "You know you should try and get some rest so we can produce good tasting milk for our care takers". She smiled softly.
You look down "I know".
Yuzuriha got an idea. She got on her tiptoes and gave you two pats on the head. You were surprised but smiled "thank you I'll try to sleep now". You say walking away. Yuzuriha smiled and walk to her bed.

The next day.

All the female cows were wide awake and ready for the care takes to milk them. You and Yuzuriha got along and talked with each other. You both stoped when you both heard the door open. You quickly walked to the front of your stall. Your tail swayed when you saw Senku. He walked to your stall with a yawn. He went inside your stall and sat down and then put the bucket on the floor. You walked and sat down looking away from Senku, he patted your head.
He pulled down your dress so your boobs (uterus) were showing. He bent over and started to milk you. You smile because it relieves you.

After he was done he pulled your dress back up and carried he bucket to the frigid. He came back and gave you water and food to eat; he sat in your stall until your finished. Senku took you outside first and put you into a cage outside, he wanted to slowly introduce you to all of the female cows. Then you saw the other cows walk out; they all walked to you. Senku was in the cage with you just in case. While Taiju and chrome stood by their cows. They all introduced them selfs and you all got along so Senku let you out with the others. The care takers went to go eat some lunch.

Kohaku wanted to play with you by killing a ball back and forth and you said yes.
You noticed that Kohaku had a strong leg, so you showed her you also had a strong leg. Everyone was shocked but got used to you. You and Kohaku had lot of fun; Kohaku could finally use all of her strength.
Kohaku got to excited and actually kick the ball twords your face and you didn't have time to Dodge it.
You ended up with a bloody nose and a bruised right cheek. When the care takers saw you they panicked; but Senku we calm about it and got to clean you up fast.
Chrome lectured Kohaku.
Senku patted your head "you feel okay"
You nodded "thank you for cleaning me up care taker Senku."
"No problem". He chuckled.
You looked up to see Kohaku our side your stall "I'm very sorry friend (y/n) I got to excited". You stood on your tippy toes and gave her two pats on her head "it okay friend Kohaku". He looked surprised at your movement. But smiled at you. Chrome thought that was super cute as well as Senku.

After walking out of the barn
"You picked the perfect cow Senku". Chrome cheered.
"Of course I did". He chuckled.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
I hope you enjoyed the story!!🐸