A dinner date🍰

"Senku let's go!" Y/n had walked in the science club showing Senku a colorful flier.

He stops to look at it "no." Then he went back to work.

"But you said that you'd come with me to anything." Y/n repeated with what she remembered what Senku had said a month ago.
He stoped, stared at y/n "I said that I would go out to eat with you anywhere you wanted." He said and crossed his arms.

"No! you changed it up just now!" She said trying to defend herself.
He's slowly getting annoyed.
"No-a month ago on a Monday at lunch you were extremely embarrassed from your failed presentation in history class. I thought I'd cheer you up so I said we can eat anywhere you want for either lunch or dinner."
He had backed her against the wall.
She stared at him and with a nervous chuckle she said "o-oh that's what you said." She looked down defeated.

He walked back to his table and started to work on his Machine.
Y/n then got an idea "okay I've decided where I want to eat for dinner." She said walking over to him.

Without looking away from his work "hmm?"
"The fair!"
He quickly was cut off "you said anywhere." Y/n said as a winner.
He sighed in defeat "——alright-no rides."

"I'll be ready at 7." She said then closed the door. She happily walked out of school and all the way home.

He sighed once more all the club members watched everything pan-out. "Senku you do like y/n right?" One of the boys said. With out looking away again "yeah so what?"
"Then you should consider at least one ride. To make her smile." The boys said.
"I already said no." Senku replied.
"Come on Senku just imagine her-" they were quickly cut off by an annoyed Senku.
"Just get back to work I'm done talking; Your all annoying me!" He said all of the guys went silent and did has they were told.

Later at 7:00

Senku twisted the door knob; it's unlocked. He entered "I'm hear." He shouted "okay I'm almost done." He heard her reply, with that he sat on her brown couch.

"Alright what do you think?" She said walking out of her room with a cute sparkly pink dress. He stared at her for a second "it's pretty on you." He smiled then walked to the door she followed "don't forget you jacket." He opened the door; she got her jacket; they jump in the car.

Last time she forgot Senku didn't let her use his; such an ass.

They get there she was very excited and Senku could tell, he new she will ask about going on rides; he didn't want to argue about it.
They get out of the car, pay 5$ for entry, grab two hotdogs and a funnel cake, they sit down by the dance floor; couples are dancing on it.

"Hay eat your hotdog first before dessert!" He demanded
"I just wanted to make sure it wasn't poisoned." She chuckled; he sighed.
She took a big bit of her hotdog then turned her attention to the dance floor admiring all the dancers; how wonderful.

It reminded her of when Senku and her had danced at prom; he was extraordinary at it.

Senku stared at her face while eating his hotdog.
She turned to see his stare he kept doing it she stared back—-

Round 1
Senku had be doing this for a while now so his eyes must be dry—-Oh y/n is having trouble keeping her eyes opened will she close them or keep fighting—-oooh she closed them; round one goes to Senku!!!

————-
They both had finished their hotdogs.
"Mmm" y/n moan out in bliss; oh how sweet the funnel cake is; Senku just sitting there chomping with satisfaction.
"Okay before you say anything the answer is no." They had finished there wonderful meal. Y/n choose not to hear him "soooo-one ride on the Ferris wheel." She gave a smile.

He got up and walked away-"wait Senku it's just one ride please!" He stopped, looked back; he kept going. Y/n ran to stop him "please I promise I won't ask about going on any other rides." She closed her eyes in hopes he has changed his mind.
He sighed "deal." She ran to go grab tickets.

After waiting in line it's their turn.

They sit next to each other; it moves. Y/n had a small smile on her beautiful face "thanks Senku." "Yeah."
It stops not on the highest spot but below that; y/n stared at Senku.
Senku felt her stare but looked away "not right now." He said.
That didn't make her lose determination. She held his hand; He didn't pull away. She had a small blush and kissed his cheek; he was still looking away with a small blush too.

It was time for the ride to end, they get off.
they walk to the car and y/n said her thanks once again. "Your welcome." Senku continued,
"next time I'm choosing the place." He said.

"Okay." Y/n gave a sweet smile before getting into the car.

——-         ————         ————-     ———-
The end-Hope you've enjoyed it.
I'v noticed you guys really enjoyed the married part 1 and 2; so ima make a part 3!
Right now i am making another story so after that you'll have the third part to married!🥳