🎃Its Halloween👻

Y/n nocked on Senku's door at 6 o'clock.

Senku opened it and looked straight into her e/c eyes. "I said 7:30." He said.

"I'm just to excited 😆!" Y/n replied.

Senku sighed and moved to the side to let his lover in.

"Alright ima get ready" Senku stopped the girl with his hand on her face. "It's not time, and since your early I could use some help with my research on the history of technology." His aura turned black and evil.

"N-no thank you I'll just head out and wait-"
y/n had her hand on his doorknob, he jabbed her sides to stop her from leaving "no trying to escape now, you came early you help until its time to get ready."

Senku walked into his room followed by his dad carrying y/n and dropping her on his bed "well you two have fun, iv got to grab some groceries real quick specifically for an hour." He walked out leaving y/n with senku's study's.

One. Hour. Laaaaater.

Senku at his desk and looked at the clock "alright it time to get ready." He said and turned around to see y/n actually studying. Despite her whining He new she would do it; for him and their relationship.

She stretched her body and with a sigh "alright let's do it."

After y/n got ready she walked out of the bathroom. " wow a scientist looks good, so Senku is. . . What?" Senku's dad asked.

"Come on you have to know this." Y/n said
He stood their thinking; hard. . . . .

"Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it."y/n quoted.

He started at her with a smile. . .

"I ought to be thy Adam, but I am rather the fallen angel.." she quoted again.

'What is this girl talking about!!!" He thought.

She sighed "Frankenstein."

"Ooooh! Yeah of course!" He smacked her back.
"Well I'm going to get ready to." He walked away.

"Ow~" she quietly said.

She then turned to see Senku walking out of his room. "Senku! You. . . Looksohotwhatthefuck!"

Senku looked her up and down 'damn what would she look like with only my lab coat on'
He caught himself!
He quickly turned around with his arms crossed "you look good."

She was confused why he did that. "T-thanks.?"

"Alright be scared!" Senku's dad bursted out of his room yelling out; he had a vampire costume on.

Senku with his finger In his ear undaunted "your so loud."
"Wow Senku you look good!" He said with his loud Dracula voice.
"Be quiet."

"We're leaving now." Senku grabbed y/n's arms and pulled her out the door. "bye Senku's dad." Y/n waved; he waved back with a smile.

They walked out to see Taiju and Yuzuriha in costume: tuiju is King Kong while Yuzuriha is the blonde girl.

"Happy Halloween!" Taiju and Yuzuriha shouted.
—————————————————
Hope you have enjoyed and have a Happy Halloween!!!!!👻👻👻👻👻👽💀☠️👾👹🎃🎃🎃🤖