Hunny, . . . Stranger

Senku made a huge community and is in charge of it.
Senku is 30, is also science teacher.
(Y/n) is 29, is the detention teacher.
Both married to each other, no kids.
Everything was great, until one stormy night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
Watching boys and girls slowly walk in my room. When everyone was in here I close the door and locked it. The kids looked uneasy. I walk around the kids "all of you in here did something bad and ended up in here" I chuckle "you all will not talk to each other, no eye contact at all, you will do your homework all day and if you don't" I slam my ruler on a kid's desk scaring all of them. "I will tape you to the ceiling for all to see!" I look around "you got that!" They jump "Y-yes ma'ma!" They yell back. I tell them good and walk to my desk and started to eat my breakfast.

Later that night~~~

I walked out side after school watching the kids as they got picked up, It was very windy. When everyone was picked up I walked back inside and walked to senku's class room.
I walk in seeing him work on some science thang. Taiju was helping him. Taiju is the PE teacher. I walk in and tripped on air, falling right on my face. It scared the two boys, they both laughed. "You okay hunny" Senku said helping you up. You chuckle "I'm fine" then blood started falling from my nose. Senku grabbed a towel and put it to your nose. "You sure" he smiled I just nod my head. "It very windy tonight" I say "yeah it was hard playing dog ball, the ball would come back and hit us in the face, it was funny" Taiju said laughing. "Wind can't do that unless a tornado is near" Senku said. Me and Taiju looked at each other then back at Senku. "Well we might have a tornado" Senku said casually. Me and Taiju freaked out. Senku laughed.
"Stop laughing" me and Taiju yell at him.
"Okay, okay, I'll go and tell the town about it, I'll be home after" Senku kissed your fore head then left.
"Alright go get Yuzuriha and met up at our house" Taiju said okay and ran to get his wife. (We have a tornado shelter that can only fit five people.)

When every body made it to mine and senku's house we all went down to the shelter.

The storm got so bad it made all the people blackout and turned them into teenagers somehow.~~~~~~~~

I woke up slowly looking around "what happend?" I said. "Well I giant storm hit" some boys voice talked and scared me. "Who are you!" I quickly said. "My names Senku, you?" He started at you. "(Y/n)" i look at him confused. "You know your name sounds familiar." I said. "Yeah you too" he said back.
We both heard two other voices and saw a girl and a boy. We talked to them and we told them our name and they did the same. We all walk out side a house sitting next to the shelter we came out of.
"If this house is next to the shelter means there together, let's go inside" Senku said. Me and Yuzuriha argued that we shouldn't, still it can be someone's.
"But you and me and those two feel something familiar and if this house can help us out, I'm going." Senku said. I sighed "yeah let's go but let's not brake anything" I say.
Senku smiled at me and I felt my face heat up. I shrug it off, and walk behind him and Taiju and Yuzuriha.
We go in and it was a nice big house for two people and kids.
We look around and I spot a picture of what looked like a girl and definitely Senku because his hair. The girl was kissing his cheek and he was smiling. I stare at it, "hay (y/n), you found something?" Yuzuriha said. I quickly put the picture behind my back and said no.
I didn't want to show this to Senku, it would be weird for him, he didn't seem like that type of guy, you know. I also somehow feel weird when I see it too. So when I show him it will be when we get closer like friends so I take the picture out, fold it and put it into my pocket.

This house seems familiar to all of them and me. We walk into the living area after going around the very nice big house. We sit in silence until I feel my head hurt it kept getting worse! I scream out in pain I hold my head "it hurts!" They all rush over to me. It stoped suddenly some memories felled my head. It was that girl and growing up Senku, I told everyone I was okay and went on with the day.
I wait until everyone was a sleep to sneak out. In my memories it also showed this old lady that can tell future or something. But she can help us.
It took awhile but I finally found her small cabin. Before I could knock she opened the door "iv been expecting you" she said fast. I just smile and walk in and sit at her table. "So your here to know why everything seems familiar, well young lady that's because some people went back in time" I stare at her like really, "really time went back on me, that's absurd." I say she just chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Oh yes darling, and it seems that you have another question, but we'll get to that later.
"The reason it went back is usually because two give you another fun life, to re-live it again not many people go back I. Time". I look at her "so it happend because I was having a fantastic life" i just sigh "that sounds stupid. "Oh darling, it is stupid but you get a second life with the person you love"
When she said love my head started to hurt like before. When it stoped it showed it was me the girl was me! I quickly look up at her and she held the photo I had in my pants. "How-" I was cut of.
"Don't question me, anyway you got your answers now you can leave I'm really busy" she said pushing me towards the door. "But- wait- hay-" then she shut the door behind me.
"Don't lose that photo okay darling!" she said and that was the last thang she said.
I sigh and walk back to the house, I started to blush at the sweet memories.

She told everyone what happened but not about the girl thang. 3 mouths go by.
Everyone is getting along and are friends.
~~~~
One night out side
I sat next to Senku while the other two were sitting next to each other. We were laughing and teasing Taiju about him liking Yuzuriha. He then left the fire and Yuzuriha fallowed him, to make sure he was okay.
It was quite, I started "hay Senku I want to show you something" I grab the picture out of my pocket. He looked at me. "So Senku I also wanted to tell you something important" I say blushing a little. He new what was about to happen "hay hold on, I'm not that type to date you know, and me and you, I don't think so" he said brutally. I froze and chuckled "n-no I wasn't going to ask y-you that". I stood up and walked away not knowing the picture fell out of my hands. "Oh that's a relief" he said.
He then just stared at me.
I ran off and started to cry.

Senku's POV
I saw her walk away and then saw a folded piece of paper fall. I slowly unfolded it, I see the picture I saw when we entered the house for the first time. What dose she have this for? I question myself. My head started to hurt and got worse. After it stoped all of the memories of me and.....(y/n). I sit there in silence for long moments.
I then got up and ran the way (y/n) went. I keep yelling her name but no answer. I stop to catch my breath, I then hear weeping. I slowly walk to it. I see her leaning against a tree about to fall asleep.
"Hay (y/n) I need to talk to you" I said she didn't awnser just watch me sit in front of her.
"I got some memories back and I'm so sorry, I was being a big ass dick" I said. She smiled "the biggest" she said back.
I chuckle "well maybe not now but in the future I will definitely go out with you" I said. She nodded her head and then fell asleep. I watch her sleep in peace, there was a piece of hair over her eye and I gently moved it.
I kissed her forehead and fell asleep next to her.

They lived happily ever after. . . Again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I honestly didn't know what to wright about so I hope this is a lest okay 👌🏻.
💚🗿🗿🗿🗿💚