Our kid

There's going to be lots of people in this; just wanted lots.
No spoilers
(K/n)=kids name and it's a boy
^^^^^^^

So one night your friend Senku and you went to a party, got drunk, and ended in his bed.
You loved him but never told him, because you didn't want your guys friendship it to be awkward/ruined.
So when you woke up you got dressed and quickly ran out so he wouldn't know what had happened.

You were blushing bad and didn't leave your small house for like three days, everyone was worried but you told them that everything was okay.
Yuzuriha thought that was bull. So one day after returning from collecting mushrooms. She went to your house and got some answers.
She laughed at you. "You should really confess to him".
You sigh "but I can't right now, his lost in the science world that he wouldn't even notice me". You stare at the ground, she just sighs "hay I didn't mean to push you, but you should hurry; he attracts LOTS of girls". She winked.
You chuckled and sigh once again. "Let's go and collect some more mushrooms", you smile.
Yuzuriha looked very tired "but I already did that".
"We have a growing Community, can't really stop". You gave a smirk.
She sighed and chuckled "fine then we have to talk about boys because I also like talking about Taiju".
You blush and walk out.

After three months you started to get nauseous every morning, and started to eat more. You realized this and took a pregnancy test ^^just pretend that it exist^^ It came back positive you became very sleepy.
"Dame it". You just stared at it for a long time until Yuzuriha came it and saw what was in your hands. She was surprised and ran to give you a hug. You started to cry. "Cry it all out". She is a really great-best friend, after you cried it all out.
"I have to leave". You look down at the floor.
She was a bout to say something but you continued.
"I can't tell him or anyone else, I don't want him to worry about this".
You stare at her eyes, "Yuzuriha, please I need this".
She stared at you and hugged you "alright, I'll help you". She smiled with a thumbs up.
So the next day everything was packed
Ready to go.

You walk up to Senku and said "I need to leave". He stares at you "what why" not even looking at you. He was doing some kind of experiments.
"I want to find my parents". You say
"You know we could-" you cut him off.
"I want to do this on my own" you sort of yell. He looked at you, "come on we never separate, and we're just starting a community; the future is here". You start to cry "Senku I know that's why I have to go.....so my parents can see it for them selfs; and it's kind of personal. So I want to go alone." You look down wiping the tears; he smiles.
"Okay you idiot", he pats your head "just be quick, okay".
You stare at his face, and smile "of course......Senku".

Six Years Later

"Over here (k/n)", he runs to you.
"So how was you first day of first grade".
You smile
"Everything was boring except science, it was pretty interesting". Your smile dropped, then patted his head.
"That's good", you hold his hand walking back your house.

Night time

"Bed time" you yell out to him.
He runs out of his room to you. "Let me stay up a little longer; pleeeeease".
You chuckle "I let you stay up last night".
"Aaaaaw, I thought you would forget". He slowly walked to his bed.
You laugh "nice try though".

You Tuck him in, "so when is daddy coming home?" You freeze "don't worry about it sweetie; and get some sleep". He just lays down falling a sleep instantly.

You were thinking about Senku and thought maybe it's time they do meet, alright we'll leave tomorrow!
You get everything ready for the fun adventure.