Your 💚Stupid/🖤🤍Dumb words 

'I lay here resting my eyes for they are tried. I lay here thinking to myself why me- why do I have to live this kind of life. It's extremely exhausting living two lives—-'

"Y/n wake up is morning let's go watch the sun rise." Senku shook her gently awake. She fluttered her eye lids open, she lays there starring at her husband standing over her.
She felt goose bumps all over her body; it's a chilly morning.

Senku moved one of y/n's hair strands out of her face, he caressed her face then held her chin lightly pulling her towards him; he gives a soft morning kiss.

She had closed her eyes during, she opens her eyes slowly; oh how she wished he believed her.

"You should get up before we miss it okay." He said leaving her alone in their shared bedroom.
She covered her self in a robe to warm her body up; she followed Senku out to their backyard.

They bought their first house a mouth ago, they been wanting to see the sun rise into the beautiful morning sky; so today was the day.

Senku wrapped his arm around y/n's waist.
She noticed recently that he'd became more clingy; he noticed something.

'It's not my fault—-right?' Y/n will repeat this phrase throughout the day.

'I told him already—-so it can't be my fault that you don't believe me.' She thought-she placed her hand on his chest; she leaned on him.

The sun now slowly showing it's bright beauty.

He tightened his grip as if she would slip out of it. 'It's not true' he thinks to him self 'falling between another reality where your another's lover-it's preposterous.' Senku nervously chuckle's to himself; but——this feeling—-he can't get rid of.

The sun showing it's warm light; it's half way.

After they fought about it; several times then they just stopped. They just go on their day like a normal couple would do.

'I know you feel it Senku so why not believe me and leave me; I deserve it after all—-for hurting you.' She thought.

'It's ten billion present stupid to say something like that to your husband; it hurts but I don't mind it——for you. I know you know I fell it but that won't make me leave you; your my one and only y/n.'

They both love each other no matter what stupid words come out of each other's mouth.

The sun fully, brightly and comfortably flouted in it's original spot; their warm.

↗️➡️↘️
⬆️    ⬇️
⬅️⬅️↙️

"Hay beautiful" Gen said with his raspy morning voice. He hooked his arm around her waist; their body's squished together.

Her skin upon his felt like bliss to both of them.

"Morning" she replied opening her shining bright eyes towards his light gray ones.

Gen smirked reminiscing everything they did last night.

'Y/n with what you said about being in another reality with another lover, it's the dumbest sentence that came out between your soft and plump lips.' Gen had thought.

Gen softly caresses her belly.

'Gen don't you feel it though; why don't you leave me for hurting you?' She had thought.

Y/n smiles softly; it tickles her.

'Oh don't get me wrong I do feel it I just choice to Ignore it and forget what you had said. I'm in love with you and nothing can change that fact.' Gen thought.

Gen slowly leans in, cupping her face; they share a sweet morning kiss.

They both love each other no matter what dumb words come out of each other's mouth.

"I can't leave either of you for the love I have for you both in your reality's are supposed to be for you and you only." She said full of love.

——————-
Hope you enjoyed it!!!?🤔!!