four

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine, my eyes adjusted to the bright light flowing in from the window

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine, my eyes adjusted to the bright light flowing in from the window. It was Carson's room.

I was at the head of the bed and he was at the bottom turned on his side. We fell asleep last night catching up over the past two years and talking about his future plans in basketball.

I looked around and really looked at his room. He was freakishly neat for a college kid. Everything was neat and organized, his desk was organized according to color, and so was his closet.

"Good Morning," Carson's deep morning voice alerted me that he was awake ."Good morning." I said back, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Well aren't you the perfect gentleman." I tease kicking him softly with my foot. "I won't touch you unless you ask," he says, no hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Good to know ." I slipped on my ankle boots and looked for my phone. I texted Rhegan to see if she needed help getting down the stairs, maybe a wheelchair. They were going at it all freaking night long. Rhegan fucks around but I mean that in the slightest way possible. She is the type of person that has everything planned down to a T, even with who she plans to hook up. She's not a control freak — she just gets off on having control.

Having a spontaneous hook-up was so unlike Rhegan.

"I have an extra toothbrush if you want to use it." he groaned shuffling to the bathroom.

I could tell that he was clearly not a morning person just by the way he shuffled into the bathroom.

"Yes please." I follow him towards the bathroom and we brush our teeth together in his and hers sink. I guess he ended up with the master's bedroom because it was a lot bigger than I expected it to be.

"Just place it the holder." he instructed ." You'll be over here a lot anyways ."

After getting myself situated and making sure that I didn't look as hungover as I felt, I walked out of the bathroom. I wasn't as nearly as hungover as I usually get so I was feeling much better. As soon as I walked out of Carson's bedroom, Dominic's door opened.

Rhegan tried to walk out of the room but Dominic pulled her back by her waist. "What— No goodbye kiss ?" Dominic ran his hands from her waist to her ass, gripping it tightly. Rhegan rolled her eyes with a huff and stood on her tippy toes, placing her lips onto his.

Her hands lazily fell off of his shoulder as he literally devoured her face. She moaned before pulling away from him. "This was a one-time thing." She patted his shoulder as he grunted,
"That's what you said after rounds two and three, should I go on." He went on making Rhegan's face turn fire engine red.