twenty-six

Ayanna

Ayanna

The party was in full effect.

Audrey was having fun and starting to let loose. We learned that she didn't drink so she stuck to water and cherry coke throughout the night.

"Are you having fun?" I yelled over the music as she cupped her ear, trying to get a better listen.

"Are you having fun?" We leaned in closer towards each other. Audrey quickly nodded her head before leaning back, a beaming smile spread across her face.

"This is the most fun that I've allowed myself to have in a long time," she admitted. "Thanks for inviting me tonight."

Although I had ulterior motives for inviting Audrey out tonight, the sole purpose was initially for us to get to know her better and for her to let loose.

"I'm kind of," she looked down at her fingers, pulling on them as she looked around." I'm kind of interested in the guest of honor."

You don't saaaay.

Pretending like it wasn't completely obvious, I plastered a surprised expression on my face as I grabbed her shoulders, shaking her excitedly.

"Oh my god! You guys would be so fucking cute together."

Audrey nervously hit her bottom lip as she shook her head," I don't know Ayanna. Haze could have any girl that he wants, he would never choose me."

My heart sank at Audrey's thoughts. She said it as if she truly believes that Haze would never reciprocate the same feelings back for her.

And that was far from the truth— Haze was in it deep.

"That is such bullshit Audrey." I say pulling her in for a tight hug. "Haze is not that type of guy at all. Believe me when I say that if you went up to Haze and pressed a fat one on his lips, he would up and die."

"Trust me when I say that you have no competition when it comes to Haze Black." We pulled away from our embrace, Audrey had a look of unconfidence on her beautiful face.

Chewing on my bottom lip, I had come to a conclusion.

What Audrey needed was a full course of Sky's hot girl summer classes— STAT!

Just as I opened my mouth to speak, the sound of Kyler's voice on the microphone grabbed our attention.

"It's time for some dirty jenga!" He sang as we made our way to the living room. Spotting the girls, I grabbed Audrey's arm and headed in that direction.

I frantically looked around the space for Carson, a frown plastered on my face when I couldn't pinpoint him.

"Why so sad?" A pair of arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a warm and hard body.

My smile turned upside down as I melted into his body. Carson's strong arms squeezed my waist, my ass pressing against his crotch as I squealed softly.