eighteen

Ayanna Heart

Ayanna Heart

I don't even know why I stand in front of this plane surprised.

Of course they have a private jet.

It was now winter break and we were taking off to New York for the holidays. The girls and I spent all weekend packing for the weather of our holiday destinations.

We spent last night sleeping in the living room before we had to separate ways for three whole weeks. I would miss them so much over break that it was ridiculous.

I had no one to run to when I got tired of Carson and Dominic's male testosterone.

"Angel," Carson wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood staring up at the white plane.

"Ready to go?" He asked kissing my cheek before he grabbed my tote that was filled with my laptop, a book, chargers, and all the other necessities.

"Yes," I chirped out as he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs of the plane. When we got inside Dominic was knocked out with his mouth wide open, his snores weren't subtle at all.

Poor Rhegan.

As I walked past him, I flicked him upside the head in greeting. He jumped in his sleep before opening his eyes. After he spotted me smiling, he leveled a glare on me as his lips curled up in a small snarl.

"Bitch."

"Man-whore." I said as I took the seat across from him. Carson sat at my left and placed my back on the table in front of us.

"Didn't you hear?" He questioned as he adjusted himself in his sleep.

"I'm a changed man now, Yaya." Rhegan really had an affect on him. Dominic hadn't so much as touched or looked at another women besides Rhegan.

Rhegan appreciated that but for some reason she still wasn't ready to commit to a relationship. But lord of another girl even came up to Dominic she was all over him— claiming him.

Dominic seemed to be okay with whatever Rhegan was giving him but eventually he would want a relationship. He's waited long enough.

"Well i'm glad to hear it," I said as I opened up my phone and began to message the girls. Carson laid his head on my shoulders before letting out a yawn.

Our parents soon boarded the plane a little while later after speaking with the pilot.

By the time the plane took off Carson and Dominic were fast asleep while I read and listened to some random playlist on my phone.