fifteen

We got pulled out of trance if having a staring contest with the group once of the girls opened their mouths and spoke

"Y'all are hot as hell, holy shit!" The rest of them nodded their heads in agreement as they stared at us.

"Don't worry babe," By the ring on their fingers I could tell that they were married."It's ok to agree if we both agree." He turned his head and kissed his wife's lips quickly before turning towards us.

"You guys made it!" Ashanti ran towards us with open arms. We quickly ditched the guys as our sides and embraced her into a hug.

The girls behind her walked over as the guys stood up and walked toward us as well.

"Rhegan fucking Clarke!" The twins drawled as they walked over to meet us.

"In the flesh,"Rhegan said as she observed them. "God you guys are even hotter close up."

"Oh God!" Natalia playfully mused as she left her fiancé and placed her hand on one of the girl's shoulders. "You're going to boost their God complex even more."

Our groups laughed at the joke.

"You know us so well." They said before turning their attention away from their friend.

"But seriously you guys are fucking gorgeous." The twin with copper red hair complimented as the girls all stood in front of us.

"Us!" Lizzie gasped." Have you seen yourselves. Like this has got to be one fine ass looking family."We mumbled our agreements with Lizzie's statement.

"Oh!"Ashanti said." You guys this is Elizabeth," She pointed to Lizzie.

"Sade, Jora, Rhegan, Ayanna , and Skylar."

"And this is Alex." She pointed to the twin with a a slightly more golden copper toned shade of hair ."This one right here is Alessa." She pointed to the twin with a copper red hair.

They were clearly identical but the difference in hair color made it easier for us to tell them apart.

"Sage, Willow, Natalia, Mya, Tessa, Sienna." Ashanti pointed out each of the girls before continuing on. "Ivy, Gillian, Zara, and this..."

"This is Audrey." She pulls the girl with firey ginger hair and piercing green eyes forward. "She just transferred to USC this semester."

"I've seen you at our building a couple of times." Sky points out."I think you used to visit Ash alot when she still lived here right?"