twelve

"Carson,"Ayanna tapped my back as I trailed kisses down her jawline

"Carson,"Ayanna tapped my back as I trailed kisses down her jawline. A squeal left her mouth as I switched our positions. She now lay on her back with her legs straddled around my waist.

Soft R&B music played in the back ground as I continued my assault on her body. My hips slowly rocked into hers as I kissed her soft lips.

Kyler had this great idea for us to get ready at the girls place tonight.

Not so much of a great idea considering that half of us are either fucking one of them or in some kind of relationship. I guarantee that half of us were doing the opposite of getting ready.

"We need to get dressed." Ayanna tapped my back as I trailed kisses down her bare stomach. I looked up at her as I toyed with the waistband of her lounge shorts.

"You want me to stop?" I looked up at her as I started to pull them down her thighs." I'll stop if you really want me to." I could tell by the gleam in her eyes and the tug of her bottom lip that she didn't.

But I would if she really wanted me to.

She shook her head slowly as a small smile spread on my lips. I never did get to return the favor for what she did to me in Rhegan's bathroom.

I got hard just thinking about her lips wrapped around my dick milking me for all I had. That was one of the best blowjobs i've ever had.

And I don't really like receiving blowjobs like that. Not everybody knows what they are doing

But Ayanna... she knew what she was doing.

"You have to be quick." Ayanna finally said as I placed kisses on her thighs. Her black lace underwear peaking through as I pulled down her shorts.

"Sure." I didn't give a fuck about being on time. I was going to make sure that I took my time while I was pleasing her.

A soft moan left her lips as the lace of her underwear scraped against her skin as I pulled them down. I pressed teasing kisses along her thighs before making my way to her sweet little pussy.

So wet and so ready for me.

Ayanna's legs were spread eagle now allowing me to wrap my arms around her thighs to keep her still. I darted my tongue out, groaning at the taste of her on my tongue.

Ayanna took a sharp intake of breath as I latched into her clit, sucking on it softly. Her soft pants started to grow as I dragged my tongue down her slit, savoring her taste before I really I ate her out.

Ayanna was someone you would take your time with before going all in.

I spread her wetness with my tongue making sure she would be comfortable enough for when I added my fingers. A low moan left Ayanna's lips as I swirled her juices around with my tongue.

"Oh shit," She gasped out as I pushed one finger into her entrance swirling it around to get coated in her juices.

Once I had two in there I began to pick up the pace with both my tongue and fingers.