five

"OH MY GOD!"Sade yelled as she noticed Rhegan's neck

"OH MY GOD!"Sade yelled as she noticed Rhegan's neck.  The girls came running over to her and started to lightly touch the bruises on her neck. "Stop!" She hissed as they quickly dropped their arms.

"Looks like you had a fun night," Jora teased as we retreated to the living room. "You have no idea. I have to go to the Pharmacy to pick up my prescription so I'll tell y'all about it later ."We watched as she walked up the stairs to her room.

"So... what happened between you and Carson?"Elizabeth asked bringing her knee up to her chin." Nothing," I say as they all look at me like I've grown two heads ." And before you start— we agreed on being friends."

"Friends," Jora repeated as if she didn't believe me. " Yes. Friends who fuck occasionally." I smiled covering my ears as they let out ear-crushing screams ." Calm down. It is not that serious." I say as Skylar hits me with a pillow.

"Not that serious my ass." She paused, thinking of what to say next." You literally just became fuck buddies with your ex's biggest rival. Who might I just add, is literally better than him in every aspect." I rolled my eyes as the girls hummed out their agreement.

The truth was— I wasn't even thinking about Shawn "dickhead" Edwards when I agreed to be friends with benefits with Carson. Even if I was thinking about using Carson to get back at Edwards, I would've felt like shit. Carson was a good dude who didn't deserve to be thrown in the middle of my and Edwards's mess.

My phone rang again for the thousandth time with the same caller I.D. "Speaking of the devil." I turned my phone and showed them the caller I.D ." How long has he been calling you ?" Jora asked as Rhegan came and plopped into the spot next to her.

"He's been blowing my phone up since last night." I tell them as we stare at the buzzing phone.

"Answer it," Sade suggested. I looked at the girls who all shrugged their shoulders leaving the decision to me.

Deciding to hear what this fool had to say, I hit accept, putting him on speaker.

"Ayanna," His tone was harsh as he spoke into the phone. "Well hello to you too asshole." I scoffed as the girls looked taken aback by the way he answered the phone.

"Ayanna don't fucking play with me. Why is Carson fucking Addams giving you a hickey getting sent to me, and why the hell didn't you answer the phone when I called you last night ?" The girls let out a scoff as my eyebrows rose up to my forehead at his questions.

"Because I'm single and can do whatever the fuck I want," I say, looking at the girls who were shaking their heads in disbelief. The nerve of this dude to cheat on me and then question me about my actions as a single woman.