forty-eight

If it was one thing that shouldn't be allowed when it came to this group of girls

If it was one thing that shouldn't be allowed when it came to this group of girls... it was getting white girl wasted.

The music in the club blasted. It was hot, my skin was sweaty but I was having the best time of my fucking life.

Carson was dancing with me, surprisingly able to hand everything that I threw at him. He was practically fucking me on the dance floor with the way he was grinding into me.

The girls and I lost count of how many drinks we'd had after six , all except for Audrey who was enjoying her virgin mojito. She didn't need the alcohol to have fun, Haze kept her plenty of company.

She was having a blast laughing at whatever he was telling her, a genuine twinkling in her eyes as he dipped his head down hiding his flushed cheeks.

Out of all of us I think that Rhegan was the most drunk, she was all smiles and giggles, a true happy drunk.

Elizabeth was a horny drunk. She and Abel would be having a blast tonight.

Skylar, of course, was a crazy drunk.

Jojo was a fun drunk as well but occasionally she was a sad drunk. Tonight the sad drunk came out of her.

" You know, Kyler." She slapped his shoulder as he gripped her waist, holding her stable." You may have broken my heart but at least you didn't break it as bad as my ex did. Now she, she had me fucked up." She giggled as her knees buckled slightly.

"Whoa, Jojo.." Kyler chuckles, holding her against his body. " Let's get you some water."

"You're like a walk in the park compared to her betrayal." She slurs slightly as they walk towards our empty booth.

Why she was taking a walk down nightmare lane tonight, I had no idea.

Sade and I were the same when it came to drinking, all the effects would hit us in the morning but for now we would be in the moment.

And the boys were either high or drunk off of their asses.

All except Kyler and Haze at least.

Xander was off on the dance floor surrounded by a bunch of women— he was living his best life it seemed.

Dominic was high as all outdoors.

Abel was high as fuck.

Marcus and Derrick weren't drunk but they were halfway there.

Carson was slightly drunk as well but he was coherent and extra touchy feely.

I palmed his cheek as pressed continuous kisses to my cheek while we danced. His hands were resting on my stomach, drifting to my waist to hold on to them.

" Are you having fun, angel?" He questions, kissing my skin again as I nod.

" I'm having the best time. But come morning I'm going to regret drinking so much." I giggled due to him now nibbling on my skin, his lips sucked on my jawbone." Will you hold my hair back when I throw up in the middle of the night?"