❇ Ruv x fem reader ❇

Title: Best Birthday

About: You live with servente and ruv. And it's your birthday.

Requested: by me ( I like ruv :) )

Y/n POV:

You woke up, feeling the warm sun hit your face. "Y/n! The food is ready! Wake up!" You hear servente yell at you.

You change into your normal outfit, feeling like you forgot something. Something special? You ignore the thought and head into the kitchen where you smell the cooking soup boiling in the pot. You already saw Ruv sitting in the dining area, while Sarvente cooks.

"You're finally up y/n! Go sit in the table. We have a special surprise for you!" Sarvente said in a happy mood. Well she always seems cheerful. To you at least.

You sit across Ruv. Looking at him from time to time, until he caught you staring at him. "Stop staring at me." He said in his deep voice. "Hmph!" You glare at him and cross your arms looking away. "You act like a baby." He rolls his eyes.

You had an awkward silence, when Sarvente came in the 3 bowls. "Today is a special day y/n!" Sarvente smiles, but you don't know why. "Why?" You asked. The room went silent. "Are you that forgetful? It's your birthday dumbass. Even we remember it." Ruv rolled his eyes, making you angry. "I'm sorry about him, but it is quite sad that your almost forgot about your birthday, I have a few things planned that we should do!" Sarvente smiled, making you curious.

She brought the pot of soup on the table and you grab the ladle, putting some soup in your bowl. "So what are the things planned out for me?" You asked. "Well, we're going to go to the mall, then to the park and hangout with some others!" You smile at the thought of it and drank your soup. "That sounds fun!"

Time skip

You guys went to the mall. Ruv insisted that he stays home, but too bad Sarvente forced him. "Well we should buy somethings for you! Like a new outfit or somethings you like. This is my present for you!" Sarvente smiled. "Are you sure, you don't have to." You kind of felt guilty, Sarvente did so much for you. "I will! You decided to help us out in the church, so cmon, let's go shopping!"  Sarvente grabbed you and Ruv's hands dragging you into a clothing shop.

"We will need to buy you something nice. Her try this out!" She picked out a gingham dress that was f/c and about up to your theighs. You got the dress and changed to it. You looked at the mirror, feeling embarassed. You like it, but wondered how the others thought about it, especially Ruv. You came out of the dressing room and showed Sarvente how it looks. Ruv was also looking at you, but didn't show any emotion, like usual.

"It looks so pretty! We're buying it!" You went into the changing rooms and changed into your normal clothing. You came out and saw Ruv just chilling, leaning on the wall. When you past him, he whispered to you, "You looked pretty, I guess." He looked away. You felt a blush on your face.

After paying, Sarvente and you (while Ruv was just in the background) were buying some clothes and random things. You went home with a bunch of bags. Sadly, Ruv was there only to carry bags. "Okay, can you 2 put the bags away, I'll be cooking somethings for the picnic at the park." You and Ruv go to your room and drop the bags on the floor.

"Going with you guys was a waste of time." Ruv crossed his arms. "Now who is acting like a baby now." You smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. "Hey can you help me unpack the clothes? Sarvente did say you have to help me." You asked him in a very annoying baby voice. He groaned in annoyance, and started taking out the clothes in a neat pile, while you sort them out.

"Thank you very much Ruv." You smiled. "You can leave, I'm going to change into something." Ruv leaves the room and you change into the dress Ruv said you looked pretty in. You blushed hearing those words replay in your head. You looked at the mirror to see the outfit on you. You felt exposed a bit, but pretty at the same time. You walked out of your room and go to the kitchen.

"Hey y/n, I see your wearing the dress. Would you like to help me?" Sarvente asked. "sure."

Time Skip

You brought all the food that was for the picnic. Sarvente invited some people, like bf, gf, carol, whitty, hex and some others. You go to the park and set up the table and the mat on the floor. It was a really nice day. The sun was out, and  there is a nice breeze.

"happy birthday y/n." Gf huges you and smiles. "Beep boop (happy birthday)" Bf waved. Almost everyone greeted you and said happy birthday, except you didn't hear Ruv say happy birthday. Which made you slightly upset. You were sitting on a bench staring at Ruv.

"Sorry about him, you know he doesn't like public gatherings." Sarvente weakly smiles and pats your head. "He doesn't really say happy birthday, so I wouldn't really be expecting him to say that to you. Unless you want me to force him to say that if it makes you feel better?" "UHHH, You don't need to!"

You had fun in the picnic. You got to know everyone around, people did some rap battles while you watched. Of course bf beats everyone. He's way to powerful. And Ruv almost caused an earthquake with his rapping abilities.

You felt like you need some alone time and grabbed some juice and left to the forest. You followed the trail leading you to a cliff with a bench facing the sun. It was a little late, and it started to get quite chilly. You smiled knowing that you have many people that love you. You suddenly hear something behind you and checked to see it was Ruv. He sat beside you, and you blushed a bit being alone with him.

"So why did you follow me here?" You asked Ruv, still facing the sun. "Well it is getting dark and I saw you going into a forest." Ruv responded."So you're worried about me?" You laugh. "I mean yeah, I guess." You looked at him in shock. Honestly you thought he was going to say no.

You sat there in silence, when suddenly Ruv said something. "Hey y/n, happy birthday." You looked at him and he had a had a hat simular to his, but it's f/c (favourite colour). You looked at him it teary eyes, and gave him a hug. He flinch at first, but hugged you back."Thank you so much Ruv..." You laid your head on his chest. "Well when you moved in with us, you always tried to take my hat, so here is your own." He put the hat on your head and you felt safe.

"I didn't know you were such a big softy Ruv." You laughed. "Shut up shortie."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope you like that lol. I really like Ruv. He cool :)

Word count: 1235