❗ ᴡʜɪᴛᴛʏ x ᴋᴀɪ(ꪮᥴ) ❗

Title: I care about you.

About: Kai feels insecure about his eating, and Whitty started to notice. (School UA)

Requested: EatingSumJuicyDick

Warning: This chapter contains someone having an eating disorder (signs). If it makes you uncomfortable, please click off! And if you do have an eating disorder, im sorry for the unaccurate things i will put in this oneshot, well if it is unaccurate.

~~~~~~

I sat around everyone. As they eat their lunch. I just watch everyone eat as I sat there just listening. "Hey Kai, aren't you going to eat?" BF asked as he ate his food.

"No." I coldly said. BF seemed a little offended, but he just ignored. "You don't have to be so cold Kai, he's just curious. Are you fasting? Or do you eat after scho-" GF asked, as I just stood up and left. "Stop asking. I'm leaving." I said as I walked away.

I saw Whitty in the hallway and went up to him. "Hey Whitty. What are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be eating or doing something?" I asked. I like being around Whitty, it seems like he's the only person I like to be around.

"Already did. I could ask the same for you. Did you already eat?" Whitty asked. I chuckled and lied. "Yeah, just bored. The bell rings and I go to class.

The day goes on, and just like that i'm home. My dad greets me and I ignore. I got a random apple from the bowl and go to my room. I ate the apple, and felt like spitting it out, but that's the only thing that's keeping me alive. Eating.

Recently I felt really insecure about my eating habits. I don't like eating around others. And I've been losing weight, but i'm not good enough. The voices in my head are saying I still need to keep going on this diet.

I get a glass of water down stairs and drink it. That'll be enough for the day. I felt hungry, but I ignored it and kept going on with my day.

The next day I didn't feel like getting up. My alarm kept ringing in the background, but I tried to ignore it. "Whats the point of going to school..." I felt hungry and got up. I went to go get ready and decided to go weigh myself. I stare blankly at the number. "I need to lose some more." I get off the thing and decided to go get ready.

"Hey Kai, go eat breakfast. I need to go to work now." My dad said as he went out the door. I looked at the table on what he cooked. [Insert food]. I ate a bit of what he made and threw the rest away. I drank water and went to school.

I see Whitty and I decided to go talk to him before class starts. "Hey Whitty, what's up?" I asked. Whitty turns to my direction. "Okay. Wanna hang out at lunch?" Whitty asked. "Sure."

Class goes on and now it was lunch. I didn't bring anything to eat, since I don't like eating around people. I see Whitty outside with Carol and Hex. I walk towards them and sat with them. "Hello Kai, it's been a while." Carol waved. "Yeah, I've been hanging with other people."

"How are you Kai?" Hex asked. "Eh, I'm fine." I said. I watch as they talked and felt very tired. It was normal for me to feel tired, but I really wanted to sleep. "Hey Kai, you okay? You look faint." Whitty asked.

"I'm fine... Just tired." I said. "Do you need to eat something? I have some snacks in my bag?" Carol asked. I refused them and just blamed it on lack of sleep. I felt like I had no energy for anything. Maybe the lack of food is getting to me?

I stood up and tried to walk to class, but they can tell I was not fine. Whitty grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the school. "What time to you sleep at?" Whitty asked. "Around 10pm on a school night? I don't know." I shrugged. Whitty sighs and puts his hand on my shoulders. "Are you okay? I don't want to admit this, but i'm a bit worried about you." I felt bad for him.

"Go eat." Whitty said. I was surprised on the sudden change of tone. "What? No. I'm going on a diet." I said. "A diet? Look at you. Not to be mean or anything, but you're very skinny. I need you to eat." He says. He pulls on your arm and we go back to the group. They were confused. "Carol, please give me the snacks you have." Carol shrugged and just got them.

"please eat them." He ordered. I felt bad, so I ate them. I felt insecure about eating infront of them. It seems they were just watching me. "Fine, I ate. Are you happy now?" I sighed. I felt like throwing it up a bit.

The past few days Whitty noticed that you didn't feel confortable eating around them. Whitty had enough and after school, he was going to give you a friendly visit to your house

"Whitty? What are you doing here?" You asked, as Whitty just invites himself in. "Um ok. Why are you acting like this? Is something wrong?" You asked Whitty.

"I'm worried about you. You have to tell me what's wrong." Whitty said as he put his hands on your shoulder. You broke into tears and put your head on his chest. "I just want to loose weight..."

"Kai... You're perfect." Whitty hugs you tightly. You blush of the sudden affection. "EH? Me perfect? But I have so much imperfections-" Whitty kissed you on the forehead leaving you shocked. Even Whitty was blushing at his sudden action.

"Heh, shut up." Whitty smiles.

~~~~~

Word Count: 988

A/n: I rushed!! Sorry! I'm not used to getting multiple requests at the same time!!! And I'm sorry if I got somethings wrong? Well leave a vote if you like the oneshot, have a great day.