❇ 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 (𝐨𝐜) ❇

Title: Day Off.

About: Pico finally has a day off from assassinating people, and Lucy decides to hang with him all day.

Requested: toastbur

A/n: This is an Oc x [insert character], but of course if you still want to read, just replace [lucy] with Y/n, idk?

~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

"You finally have a day off!" Lucy jumped in excitement. "People always order you to assassinate, so I'm so excited you finally have a day off!"

"Yeah, you have something planned?" Pico almost knew Lucy and he already knew Lucy had somethings planned out.

"Yes! We can watch a bunch of movies, have a dinner date or something. Of course we don't have to do those things, since it's your day off, not mine." Lucy chuckled.

Pico gives Lucy a big hug. "To be honest, all the things you said sound great." Pico gave Lucy a kiss on the cheek. "So what do you want to do first?"

"We can watch a bunch of movies first. I'll microwave the popcorn." Pico proceeds to go to the kitchen. Lucy sits on the couch and turns on the Tv. She tries to find a movie, but can't decide which.

"You can't decide which movie to watch? How about a scary movie?" Pico suggested. Lucy froze.

"Yeah sure..." Lucy just nods. Pico takes the remote and choses a random scary movie. Lucy isn't a fan of horror movies. Especially the jumpsacres... (if Lucy is a fan of scary movies, sorry).

"AHHHHH- I mean, ahhhhh?" Lucy grabbed Pico. Pico just ended up laughing. "Don't laugh at me!" Lucy yelled at Pico.

"How can I not? You grabbed onto me when you got scared." Pico chuckles. Lucy huffed in fustration. "But babe, if someone were to hurt you, I will kill them and make sure they regret even thinking of hurting you." Pico smiles. She just chuckles. Lucy knows Pico was overprotective. He is a literal assassin.

After watching 4 hours worth of movies, Lucy and Pico decided to go out for a bit. The 2 of them went on a walk around the park. While walking they saw Bf and Gf.

"Hey you 2~!" Gf waves. "Beep! (hello!)" Bf said. "Hey guys! You guys out as well?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah, just supporting Bf when he gets into rao battles with random people. Or people trying to kill my Bf." Gf smiles. Lucy just chuckles.

"Well me and Pico are just walking, you 2 have fun!" Lucy just waves goodbye and go on with your day.

Lucy and Pico go back to the house. The 2  of them decided to just chill and go on their phone/ read a book (your choice). Lucy laid her head on Pico's shoulder as she read/scrolled through social media. As Lucy did that, Pico played with your hair. He even massaged your head for a bit. The only bad thing was that Pico accidentally poked his fingers on your horns.

"I'm bored!" Lucy whines. She put down whatever she was doing and got up. "Let's have that dinner date I wanted!" Lucy smiled.

"So apparently you can cook now?" Pico asked. "You can help me! Let's go cook." Lucy smiled as she dragged Pico into the kitchen. The 2 of them cook [insert dish you like to make] and set up the table.

"This is romantic, and cringy at the same time..." Pico chuckles. The table was set up as a romantic date. The typical candle in the middle of the table. The lights dimed a bit and the sun setting in the backrgound.

"I know, but at least we finally get to spend time with each other!" Lucy smiled. The both of them ate the food as they talked.

"Lucy, I'm greatful that your my girlfriend." Pico said randomly. It made Lucy blush and smile. "I'm glad I met you too Pico."

~~~~~~

Word count: 648

A/n: Sorry if it's bad. Not really good at writing oneshots when the reader and the character are just hanging out lol... And thank you guys for the reads! If you like the chapter, make sure to leave a vote!