❇𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕚 𝕩 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕥 (𝕠𝕔)❇

Title: Keep you safe

About: After Tabi's failed attept on getting rid of GF, he discovers Violet mixed up in his doing.

Requested: Justametalfan0w0

~~~

"Damn it!" Tabi hissed as he saw GF and BF run away. He stood and looked around to see the restaurant around him burning down, because of his doing.

Tabi heard coughing. Someone still survived after the explosion?

He walked over to the sound to see a black and white angel. It looked like she was dripping ink?

Violet's POV:

Flames surrounded me. I didn't know what was happening. I started to panic. Was I going to die right here?

I started to lose my vision, which caused me to panic even more. I felt like I was melting, since I was dripping a lot.

I lost my sight and everything blacked out.

I then awoke. I looked around to see I'm in an unfamiliar place. I was laying on a comfy couch with a blanket on me.

I started to remember what happened last time. Someone saved me? I thought I was really going to die from breathing in so much smoke.

"You okay now?" A voice said and I immediately looked at the direction of the voice. The voice came from the kitchen

It was a guy who had a head of a skull, and the rest of his body was transparent?

"Y-yes..." I nodded. I felt myself turn into my black and white angel. I started to drip a bit and started to panic. "I-I am so sorry! I turn like this when I'm anxious!"

I stood quickly, trying not to stain his couch and carpet. "You don't have to apologize. You can't help it." He shrugged.

I blushed a bit. That was not a response I expected. I chuckled awkwardly. "W-Where's your b-bathroom." I asked.

"Oh it's down the hallway." He pointed.

I nod and ran. I washed my face with cold water. I try to calm myself down.

What's wrong with me? I feel so flustered. I see myself turn back into my normal self and get out of the washroom.

"The food isn't the best, but it's something." The guy said and puts 2 plates of eggs on the table.

"If you don't mind me asking. Who are you?" I asked.

"The names Tabi. I was sorta the reason why the restaurant blew up." He said it like it was nothing.

My eyes widen. "You did that- What!?" I felt shocked.

"What's your name?" He asked, skipping the fact he confessed to almost killing me.

"Ummm, Violet." I felt unsure if I should trust him. I sat down and started eating. "So... Why did you blow up the restaurant?"

Tabi froze a bit. "I-I-I am s-so sorry f-for asking! I was just c-curious!" I waved my arms.

Tabi chuckled and I blushed a bit from it. "I just wanted revenge." He shrugged.

When eating, me and Tabi started talking. I found out we both had some interests in common. He was quite the interesting guy.

"I'll wash the dishes. Since you saved me." I smiled and started washing the dishes.

"You really don't have to. I also almost killed you." He sighed.

While washing the dishes, I started thinking. He seems so cool and kind. I just felt like getting to know him more.

I was done washing the dishes and saw Tabi watching on the TV. "Uh Tabi. If you don't mind, do you wanna exchange numbers?" I said shyly.

He stands up. "Sure." We both exchange phones and I put my number in his.

We both returned each other's phones and I looked at his contact.

Tabi 🐈‍⬛

I couldn't help but smile. It's so cute that he put an enoji next to his name.

I said goodbye to him and walked away happy. I think I like him...

~~~

Word Count: 652

A/n: Hope ya like it. Also I sorta rushed it, but it's fine? Sorry... Anyways byeee