❇ 𝓐𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓲 𝔁 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 (𝓸𝓬) ❇

Title: You've noticed.

About: Darling gives all her attention to Agoti to the point it's obvious she likes her, but she doesn't think Agoti gets the idea.

Requested: Viginateletubby

~~~

I give Agoti his favorite snack. "How's practice?"

"It's good, and thanks. You're such a good friend." Agoti ruffled up my hair as I sighed.

"Yeah, you too..." I sadly smiled.

"I have the whole day free. Wanna like- well if you want to- get lunch?" Agoti asked, snacking on his food.

My eyes lit up. "Sure!" I smiled.

We went to a fast food restaurant, and ordered some food. "I'll pay." I said.

"You don't have to. I suggested we get lunch, so I can pay." Agoti protested.

"Are you sure..." I asked.

"Yeah, you really need to stop spoiling me." Agoti chuckled.

I sat down. Until Agoti was finished paying and brought the food. "You really are sweet Darling." He winks and starts eating.

I blushed. "W-what was that for?' I asked.

"Just eat." He ignored my question.

The next day, I decided to check in on Agoti recording his singing in the record room (idk what its called lol). I love hearing him singing.

He was done and went back out. "Oh hey Darling." He smiled.

"Hi. I got you a drink." I handed him a bottle of ice tea.

"You make me look forward to the end of my record sections." He smiled and opened the bottle.

I looked down blushing. I smiled. "Really..." I chuckled.

"Wanna go out for lunch again?" He asked.

"Of course- I uhh, yes." I nodded.

I followed him to lunch and we ordered our food. I insisted to pay, but Agoti refused.

"I can't let you pay for our date." He said.

I looked at him blankly. What did he just say? "D-D-Date?" I asked.

"Did I stutter?" He smirked.

I blushed and went to a table. We're on a date? He never said that? I thought it was just normal lunch?

He brought our food, and I couldn't face him. I felt too anxious to even look at him. He really made me all blushy today.

"So we're on a date?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yeah. I have something planned after this. If you don't mind going?" He asked.

"I don't mind!" I chuckled. "Why with the sudden date?" I asked.

"I love how much you care for me. I might as well show how much I care for you." He shrugged.

"You noticed?" I blushed.

"You think I'm dumb?" Agoti asked.

"No no no!" I waved my arms.

Agoti chuckled. "You're so cute." He smiles and looks into my eyes. I couldn't help but look away.

~~~

Word Count: 451

A/n: Sorry for the short oneshot, i'm losing motivation to write.