❗ 🄷🄴🅇 🅇 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ❗

Title: Losing hold.

About: Hex already lost a person he cared about (the rich guy that made him). He can't stand the thought of losing you as well. (Highschool AU)

Requested: Thefandomtraveler

WARNING THIS CONTAINS:
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
SELF HARM
ATTEMPTIVE SUICIDE

IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, PLEASE SKIP. (if you requested for this chapter and don't feel comfortable with the chapter, please let me know and I will make you another oneshot)

~~~

I hate myself. My thoughts keep telling me how I'm not enough. I don't have the motivation even wake up, but my parents would force me to wake up.

Everytime I look at the mirror I see a mistake. I hate it. No matter how hard I try, I can't feel okay.

But there was only one person who made me feel whole. Hex.

Yes, he is a robot, but he made me feel loved. For some reason when I'm around him, it made me feel happy about myself. He was the light to my dark days.

"Hey Y/n! How's classes?" Hex asked. It was lunch and he sat beside me.

I gave a fake smile. "It was good. But the teachers were being a pain again." I huffed.

Hex smiled. That smile brightened my day. "That's good. Well not the teachers giving you pain!" Hex chuckles.

I smile. Hex talks about his day. I could listen to him all day, but sadly he bell rings and I was immediately reminded that I have a whole day ahead of me. A mentally painful one.

I've been behind of assignments and the teachers won't stop lecturing me about it.

"Y/n. Your grades aren't increasing. We would have to contact your parents about this if you don't do anything about it." The teacher puts a piece of paper of all my missing assignments in math.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I-I just-" I didn't have an excuse, except for the fact I don't have the motivation or will to do it.

"Enough with your excuses." The teacher ignored me and went back to her desk.

I just wanted the day to end. I stared at the piece of paper. I know how to solve it, but I don't have the will to do it.

I look at the time. Time is so slow during school. Even though it's only been a few minutes, it felt like hours.

I didn't feel okay. Nervousness grew in my stomach. I know my parents aren't going to be happy with the fact I'm failing my classes.

The day finally ends and I ran back home. "Y/n! Go to your room and do your homework! I got a call saying your failing school." My mom yelled as I entered the household. I didn't feel safe anywhere.

I went to my room and instead of doing my homework, I went into the washroom.

I looked at the mirror to see my pale face.

You're a mistake

What's wrong with you!

Just do your work

You're so dumb

You look so ugly right now

Try more

Stop complaining, there are people who have it worse

You would be better off forgotten

No one would remember you

You're so insignificant

I couldn't take the thoughts anymore. As tears rolled down my eyes, releasing all my emotions bottled up inside I kneeled down. Opening the drawer to get a sharp razor blade.

I never really did this before, but I felt like I needed the relief. I skid the blade across my skin. It stung, but it felt right?

I whince from the pain. I look at the scar on my leg. I felt more focused on the pain then my thoughts.

I cleaned up the scars I made and bandaged it up. I did a bit of my work, but not enough.

The next day I kept a razor just in case and went to school feeling down like everyday.

Everytime I felt an anxiety attack coming, I rush to the bathroom and make a cut to my thighs. I would wash it afterwards, and go back out like nothing happened.

The more the days progressed, the more negative my mind felt. Hex started to notice how sad I was becoming.

"Hey Y/n. Are you okay?" He asked. I froze.

"Just tired that's all. Why?" I asked.

"You seem off." He said. I felt nervous around him. He's a robot, so of course he would see easily.

"Sorry to be such a bother, I can just leave if you want..." I frowned.

"No! I'm sorry for bugging you." Hex said.

The cuts increased and I started to notice that cutting wasn't helping anymore. I felt like I was drowning in negative thoughts.

One day I couldn't take it anymore. Today was the day. It was sad to say, but no one would care.

My parents always critizes me about how I'm not perfect in their eyes, my teachers always pressure me with a bunch of work and my anxiety was killing me at this point.

It was after school. I stayed on the rooftop until I felt like most students were gone from he school. I felt the wind blew through my hair.

I stared blankly at the view from the rooftop. All of a sudden I felt unsure if I wanted this.

What about Hex? I stood on the edge of the building. I was hesitant. Did I really want to do this? I was about to jump when I heard the door open.

"Y/n! W-Why are you doing this!" Hex yelled.

I backed away from the edge and turned around. "It's not what it looks like. I just love the view..." I sadly smile.

Hex ran to me and grabbed my arm pulling me away from the edge and into his arms.

"I can't lose you. You're one of the bestest people in my life. I can't lose another person I care about." Hex's screen started to glitch from his emotional words.

I froze. I felt numb from the pain. I only felt guilt. If I jumped, Hex would've been sad. Someone actually cared for me.

"I'm sorry Hex. I really am. Why would you care for a mistake like me?" I asked.

"What mistake? The person infront of me is a beautiful, wonderful and caring person." Hex said. My eyes lit up.

I started to cry from his words. "You're not alone Y/n. I'm here."

~~~

Word Count: 1080

A/n: It's sorta rushed. I feel like I need to get all these stories done so I can relax haha. Also if you're reading this and you're dealing with negativity in your life, talk to someone about it. Maybe a really good friend, or even someone professional (therapist, school concil, etc). It's best to let out all your negativity then bottle up your feelings <3