❇ 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ❇

Title: Date night!

About: Tankman awkwardly asked you on a date, and you guys go on a date.

Requested: TheGodOfShips

Warning: Swearing and drinking. If you don't like this, I suggest moving on to another friendly chapter :)

Tankman's POV

"How should I tell him huh?" Tankman asked Steve. When it comes to dating, John/Tankman is terrible at it. He also trusts Steve a lot to not tell anyone. "It's not that hard, just go up to Y/n and ask him on a date!" Steve said. "If it was easy, I wouldn't be asking you." Tankman glared at Steve. "Cmon, the worse thing that could happen is him rejecting you. Big deal!" Steve says as if getting rejected wasn't that big of a deal. "Whatever. I'm going to tell him."

3rd POV

Tankman and you liked each other for a while now. You two worked in together, and didn't really like each other that much. But once you you guys started to be friends, you both started to like each other.

Y/n POV

"Hey y/n," Tankman waved at you while you were just looking through the paper work for the new shipment of weapons (Idk ._. ). "Hey John, what's up?" You look up at him, and he was strangly all nervous and shit. "Anything wrong?" You asked. "So y'know how we have a day off on friday?" He asks you. "Yeah, why?" "Do you have anything planned on that day?" You were weirded out. He never really asks you that, neither is he this nervous. "Huh, Is there something wrong? You're acting weird and shit." He slammed his hands on your desks, making you flinch. "LOOK Y/N, I'M TRYING TO ASK YOU ON A FUCKING DATE." He takes a big breath in. You were blushing mad. He looks at you and chuckles a bit. "So, is that a yes or a no?" "You're such a fucking simp. Of course I'll go on a date with you." You laugh at him. He smiles a bit. "Meet me at the bar tomorrow at 5:00pm." He leaves not letting you say a word to him. You sit there astonished.

The next day at around 2:55pm you went into the bar. You ask for a drink and you a glass of (Insert drink). You look at the door to see John. He saw you and came up to you. "Already drinking I see." He laughs at you, and orders a drink as well. "So this is our date? Kinds sad gotta say." You sip a bit of your drink. "Shut up. I have other thing in store dumbass."

Both of you take shots and try to see how long can the other lasts for. But of course ______ won (your choice).

Both of you are a bit drunk, but not to much. "So what's this other thing planned huh?" You asked him. "Just follow me." He pulls your hand. The sun was setting, and 2 of you make your way to where the tanks are. "Why are we here? Don't tell me driving the tank is the plan you thought of." You glare at him. "You're so needy. And of course not. Just come up here." He goes on the tank, signaling you to go on as well. You sat right next to him. "So what now?" You asked him. "Omg, can you stop asking so much fricken questions." He kissed you and you froze. It did shut you up, and you melted into the kiss. You both parted your lips for air, and both of you guys blushed. "Now lay down and look at the stars dumbass. It's that simple." You look up to see the beautiful night sky. You feel safe and relaxed. "I really like you Captain John." You smiled at him. "I like you too Y/n..." He pulls you into his arms. Hugging each other while looking at the stars, How romantic is that.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for how short and bad it is. I didn't get that much sleep. Also I am back! I glad to say that I'm passing and not going to summer school. Don't forget to vote if you like the oneshot and good bye!

Word count: 690