❇ ωнιтту χ вєяяу (σ¢) ❗

Title: Getting over heartbreaks.

About: Berry likes Whitty, but Whitty started dating Carol. Sadly after months of dating, they broke up leaving Whitty heartbroken. Berry helps Whitty get over the heartbreak.

Requested: SketchySkelly

~~~~~

"Me and Whitty are dating now!" Carol smiled. I looked at them heartbroken. "That's great! I didn't know you guys liked it each other.... Well you guys make a great couple." I faked a smile.

"Thanks Berry." Whitty said. As they talked I lost track of everything around me. The guy I liked doesn't like me, but likes my bestfriend. "Berry? Are you okay? You seem really zoomed out?" Whitty asked.

"Y-yeah! I'm just sad that I have to be the third wheel!" I lied. "Oh yeah! Sorry about that! I hope it doesn't get to awkward between all of us." Carol chuckled.

"Well you 2 love birds go make out or something. I'm leaving." I teased them as I left the 2. I ran to the basketball court where I know Hex would be so I can get my mind off of them.

"Hey Hex! Wanna play?" I asked. "Sure! And what's up? You seem a little down?" Hex says.

"Is it that obvious?" I groaned as Hex passed me the ball. "A little? I can just sense something's wrong." Hex said.

"Oh it's nothing! It's not like Carol and Whitty started dating, even though I liked Whitty as well. And now I have to be the 3rd wheel, since all three of us were a friend group." I shot the ball and it went into the hoop.

"Woah, I guess you are feeling bad." Hex patted my back. "I just don't know what to do..." I felt like tearing up. "I'm sorry for what you feel like Berry, but all you could do now is just move on. It's wrong to try and get with Whitty if he has a girlfriend now."

"I know. And you're right. I need to move on...." I sighed.

For the past months, I've been avoiding Whitty and Carol. Since I needed space from Whitty, I tried focusing on myself more. By the time I felt like I fell out of love with Whitty, I started talking to them more, and it was almost like everything went back to normal.

Until one day I noticed something. Whitty and Carol have been distancing more and more as the days go by. Instead of having endless conversations, while I watched them do it, I would be mostly carrying the conversation. Instead of them going on dates, they had more free time. And when they go out, they would invite me along, like they wanted me to be there.

In one of our hangouts to the mall, I decided to ask them. "Hey guys... I've wanted to talk to you guys about something." I said. "Sure, what is it?" Carol asked. "Yea?" Whitty answered.

"What's with you 2? You guys are acting- um. Different towards each other?" I said. They both awkwardly looked around. "Should we tell her?" Carol asked. "Yea, she's one of our bestest friends!" Whitty said. They were agruing about whether or not they should tell me.

"You guys are just making me more curious. Just tell me!" I said. "Sorry! Carol is moving and we're thinking of breaking up." Whitty explained. "Wait Carol, you're moving?" I asked.

"Yea... That's in like 3 weeks, and I thought about telling you later. Me and Whitty thought that long distance relationships won't work, so we thought of breaking up..." She sighed.