🔪 𝒯𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓍 𝒴𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝓂 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 ❗

Title: Taken what you love.

About: You have a massive crush on Captain John (think thats his name???), and he never notices you.

Requested: -__Wintter__-

A/n: WARNING: BLOOD, BAD WORDS! Also if it's really bad, I am sorry. I don't know Tankman that well.

Y/n's POV

You always had a crush on Captain John. Even though he can be really weird at points, you look pass that and see his good side.

How he's funny sometimes, how he takes charge, and other things.

You almost did everything to get his attention. Becoming the most excellent soilder there is, to trying to impress him, you can't do anything to make him notice. Not even talk to you.

"Hello Captain John! How's life treating you?" You finally had the courage to try and have a conversation with him. "Good?" He answers, but walks away. You felt hurt that he ignored you.

'Why can't he say something back to me? Why does he not notice me? Why? Why? Why?' You felt like you were going insane, trying to get his attention for so long, then you had an idea. Why not kill to make you notice you. a few people are close to him, why not get rid of them? You smirked at the idea. Of course, you didn't want to actually kill the people close to him, just move them out of the way...

You stalked Captain John, like always to see who he always hangs out with. Steve... Steve is Captain's best friend. He always hangs out with him, when that time could be with you, you thought.

You decide to kidnap Steve, instead of killing him. You don't want Captain to be too sad when he's gone. You followed Steve at night until he's alone. Out of no where, you knock him out with a steel beam, knocking him out. You check his pulse to make sure he isn't dead. He was still alive. You carried him into an abondoned building, tied him to a chair and blind folded him. You made sure that no one could hear him.

You went back and went to sleep, hoping that what you did lead to something good.

"Captain? How are you today?" You asked Captain John, but he seems like he was in a bad mood. "Are you o-okay?" Tankman ignored you and walked away.

"WHY DON'T NOTICE ME?" You yelled at Captain. "Go back and do your work." He proceeded to ignore you. "ARE YOU SERIOUS, JUST TALK TO ME! I EVEN KIDNAPED STEVE FOR YOU!" You covered your mouth. Captain John turned slowly to face you. "It. Was. You." He glared at you. He walked to you and grabbed your shirt pulling you up to him. "Where did you put him." You did feel scared, but you knew that he couldn't kill you. You had his friend.

"Why would I tell you? What do I get from this?" You smirked. "You won't be fucking dead, that's for sure." You hissed at you. "But if you kill me, Steve dies as well." You chuckled.

He let goes of your shirt and drops you. "What do you want from me..." He looked down. "You of course. I've been crushing on you this whole time, yet you never talk or notice me! I thought, taking what you love was going to help me get to you." You smiled sweetly. "Don't act fucking innocent."

"How about we go out and get a few drinks and talk, then I might lead you back to Steve." You started to feel excided. You were in power.

"Why did you take him?" He took a sip of his drink. "I already told you." You smiled and took a sip of your drink as well. "My turn to ask, why do you ignore me?" You looked at him. "You aren't worth my time." You felt like a nerve was struck. "Not worth your time..." You repeated. You chuckled.

"Follow me, and you'll see your friend." You stood up from your seat and started walking to the building, but not where Steve was. "Where is Steve?" You laughed and smack Captain John in the head, causing him to faint. "You're mine Captain..."

~~~~~~~~

a/n: Sorry its kinda short and bad. I lost all motavation lol. But if you like it, leave a vote! Also, THANK YOU FOR 3.1K LIKES!!!!!

Word count: 734