❇ TᗩᗷI ᙭ ᐯO᙭Oᖇ (Oᑕ) ❇

Title: I wanna be with you okay!

About: Voxor and Tabi are best friends. Voxor felt like he wanted to be more than friends, but Voxor doesn't know if Tabi wants the same.

Requested: The_Whittiest_simp

Note: This is not my Oc, it's someone else (person in request). Voxor isn't actually a Fnf character (i think). If you still want to read this fanfic, you can replace Voxor with Y/n if you want? Idk lol. Hope you enjoy the fanfic. (Oc uses Masculine pronouns i think!)

Voxor's POV

"Bro, just get over her." I punch Tabi in the arm, knowing that he should get that information in his brain. "GF is evil I know, but you kinda killed a bunch of people except the people you were meant to kill." Tabi glares at you. "Shut up, you're so judgemental sometimes. And I am over her! I just want her DEAD."

"Y'know~ We can go to a nice restaurant. Just make sure not to blow it up..." I try to hint at Tabi that I really want us to go on a date. "Haha, funny. I'm going now. Bye Voxor." Tabi stands up from his seat and  leaves the room (Tabi is in your house hanging out with you). "But you didn't-" Tabi shuts the door before he could hear what I could say. "-answer my question..." I proceeded to throw a pillow across the room. "WHY DON'T YOU GET THE HINT TABI!" I scream to myself.

After the whole tantrum, I decided to text Tabi about the question

Tabi ❤

Voxor:
TABI YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!

Tabi:
What question?

Voxor:
Maybe I should ask it again.
Would
You
Like
To
Go
Out?

Tabi:
Like hang out?
Sure I guess

Voxor:
Ah yes...
Hang out
...

Meet you at your house at house at 1

Tabi:
uhhh ok

~~~~~~~~

I just tricked Tabi into a date. I can't wait for the 'hang out!'

The next day, I arrived at Tabi's house. "Heyy Tabi. You ready for our dat- uhhh hang out?" Tabi looked like he didn't really want you here. "Yeah. Where are we even going?" Tabi asked you. "I have a few things planned, but before that, I got you this." I gave Tabi a cat ears hand band. "Are you serious." Tabi looked like he wanted to kill you right there and then. (Found out Tabi is a cat person)

"HAHHAHA, hope -wheezes- you li-like your gift!" I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. Tabi's reaction almost made me almost pee my pants. "Please wear it for the whole day~" Tabi glared at you. "Hell no." "eh, it was worth a try." I expected Tabi to give back the cat ears, but he puts it in his closet. "I knew you liked it." I laugh at Tabi. "I hate you." I could see a tint of pink on Tabi's cheeks. "Now, hurry up! Or else we won't have enough time to hang out." I grab Tabi's hand and dragged him into a resturant.

"Why did you bring me here." Tabi looked at you dead in the eyes. "Chill~ It's not like you're going to explode this one. And I'll be paying." I dragged him into the resturant and you booked a table. "Let's sit!" He followed me to the table and we both sat down.