❇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴛʏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❇

Title: Sick day.

About: Whitty takes care of you when your sick.

Requested: @ ARTIST_POCOYO-- (some reason the app goes crazy when I try to mention you?)

~~~~~

Whitty and I were walking in the city when all of a sudden it started to rain very hard. "Shoot! We need to go back home." I said. When running home, Whitty noticed how wet I was getting from the ran. He took off his jacket and put it on me.

"T-Thanks!" I shivered. When we reached home I took off Whitty's now wet jacket and put it on the hanger. I changed my clothes and went with my day with Whitty as it rained outside.

The next day, I felt like I didn't want to get out of bed. At all. "Hey babe, wake up. It's already 10pm." He tapped me. I groaned, not wanting to get up.

"Ughhhhh, why is it so hot." I questioned. I twisted and turned and felt very unconfortable. I was sweating, my body ached a lot and my head hurts.

"Are you okay?" Whitty was worried. He sees the sweat forming on my forehead and checks puts his hand on my forehead. "You're burning up Y/n... You must have a fever from yesterday." He frowns.

"No I don't I'm fine!" I tried to get up, but my head started to hurt even more and my body didn't feel like standing. I plopped back down and groaned.

"You definitely have a fever. I hope it isn't too serious. I'll just make some soup for you okay?" He kissed me on the forehead and I pushed him away.

"Don't! You'll get sick too!" I yelled. "Y/n. I'm not really human, and I don't get sick." He chuckles. I laugh and went back to sleep as he made soup.

A few minutes later, he comes back in with a hot bowl of soup, a glass of water and some pills. "Yay food! What's with the pills?" I asked. I was still a bit lightheaded and couldn't see what the pills were.

"There for your headache. I searched somethings to treat your fever, and it said that you have to drink a lot of water and rest." He says and shoves the spoon of soup in my mouth.

"Fine, whatever." I said as I drank my soup and took the pills. I still felt like a mess, but my headache calmed down. I went back to sleep as Whitty watched over me and took care of me.

I woke up randomly and wanted a glass of water. Even though it was a pain, I made my way to the kitchen with a blanket over my body. I saw Whitty in the living room, and as soon as he saw me he rushed right to me and carried me to the couch.

"What are you doing out of bed?" He asks. "Whitty! I am not dying!" I whined. "I know but you could've at least yelled for me to get you something." He glared. "Well, I couldn't because yelling at you would make my headache worse." I glared back.

Whitty just chuckles and gets up from the couch. "What do you need?" He asks. "Water please~!" I whined. He chuckles and goes to the kitchen and gets me a glass of water.

"Here." He gave me the glass and I drank all of it. He grabs it from me and puts it back in the sink. As I laid on the couch, he cuddles me. "Mmmm, you warm." I smiled.

"Whatever." He chuckles. As we cuddled and watched a movie, I alreadg felt a little more better than I felt in the morning.

My heat died down a bit and my headache went away. I still felt like a mess and sweaty, but at least I had Whitty by my side.

~~~~

Word Count: 644

A/n: I also rushed this one, but I hope you like it! I'll try putting my effort into my writing. For me it's 12am, and I'm writing fanfics about fictional rhythm game characters. Leave a vote if you like, and have a great day!