❇ 𝓣𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝔁 𝓣𝓻𝓲𝓷 (𝓸𝓬) ❇

Title: Can you date a psycho like me?

About: The only person that can handle Trin, is Tabi. Tabi would sometimes follow Trin to check up on them, so they don't accidentally kill anyone. Trin is confused on why Tabi didn't just drop her. Read to find out why?

Requested: WhittyAndTabi09

~~~~~

"Why do people avoid all the time." I huffed. Tabi chuckles. "Everyone thinks you're psycho."

"I know! But couldn't they just accept that about me?" I groaned and got up. "Let's do some crimes!" I jumped.

"No." Tabi responded. "It wasn't a question, it was a demand. You're doing it with me. I was thinking of vandalizing something or arson?" I laughed. Tabi sighs.

Tabi is my great friend that i'm surprised, stuck with me. The only reason why I like hanging with him is because he is the only person that can handle me.

"I got spray cans!" I laughed. Tabi wasn't going to do anything, but watch. "What are you even drawing?" He stares at my horrible art.

"It says 'go f yourself' with my attempt of drawing a middle finger." I said. I stepped back to see if it was going my way, but it wasn't. "Ehhhhh. I'll just leave it like this." I dropped the cans on the ground.

"Hey, I was thinking we should do something that doesn't involve anything illegal?" Tabi asked. "You're so boring sometimes, but since i'm nice to you, what is your idea?" I agreed. If it's anything like watching a movie or going out to eat, i'm done."

"Uhh no. I was thinking of going to an arcade? You can violently shoot zombies in one of their games." Tabi suggested. I thought about the idea. It wasn't bad, and arcade games do sound really good!

"I'm in. You're paying since you wanted this." I chuckled and left the alley way. We both went into the arcade and it was super colourful.

"This place looks sick, but why did you invite me here?" I asked. "Well, you always wanna do something bad. Here's a change of pace." He says. I shrugged and went to one of the games.

Me and Tabi had fun on the games. We verse on many of of the games, he lost some, I won many and collected many tickets. As I took a break, I start to question everything.

Why did Tabi even hang around with me? Does he actually find me as a friend? Or is he here with me just to take care of me?

He came back from the washroom and sat next to me. "Hey Tabi? Why do you hang with me so much?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm your friend aren't I?" He asks. "I know, but why? I'm really mean towards others, and I don't think i'm a good influence?" I chuckled.

"I know." He says, being very vague. I groan. I give up asking him. He asks to much questions and is never straightforward to me!

I banged on the table and glared at him. In return, the people around us were glaring at me. "Mind you damn business. You know what, were leaving Tabi." I grabbed Tabi and we go outside.

"Tabi, I need you to tell me the truth. And don't you dare say -i'm your friend' or anything like that!" I pointed at him.

"It's because I care about you. I actually worry about you sometimes Trin." He said. My eyes widen, but I took the news the wrong way.

"So you think I need help? Is it because i'm insane? Is it because I find comfort in breaking laws? If you hang out with me, because you think I need help, we shouldn't be friends." I walked away feeling hurt.

"No Trin... Wait-" He grabs my arm. "Why do you care!" I grid my teeth. "Look, I do care for you, but not in the way you think. Yes, you're insane, but that's what I like about you."

"You do?" I chuckled. "Yeah. You deserve a guy who values you." Tabi nervously said. I hugged him tight, catching him off guard.

"Are you saying you like me~" I teased him. "Whatever. Yeah." He says. "Awwww, I like you too. And just saying, since we're both dating now, you have to handle me and my insane attitude." I laughed. He chuckles.

"I know."

~~~~~

Word Count: 730

A/n: I rushed it. I am very sorry. I'm losing my motivation to write, but I hate disappointing people, so i'll still write!