❇ 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕩 𝕊𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕖 (𝕠𝕔) ❇

Title: Date night!

About: Basically, just like the Carol x Whitty mod, except with Syameise (oc)

Requested: SyameiseDaFurry

~~~~~~~

We both sat in the table. I look around to the see the sun almost setting and the lights glimmering. I look at Whitty to see he's nervous. He looks around, trying to avoid eye contact and keep cool. I smile and hold his hand. "Whitty, you'll be fine. It's just a date, so don't stress out." Whitty looks up and finally makes eye contact. I chuckle and Whitty nervously chuckles as well.

I can see he's still a bit nervous, so I decided to have a little rap/sing battle (except no battle, since its a date ._.). After the mini sing/rap battle, he calmed down. We decided to order food and we ate. We talked about random things, and sang a bit (idk lol). As we talked, I see in the background the lights of the fair.

"Is there anything wrong Syameise?" Whitty asks me. He looks at me and where I was looking. "You wanna go to the fair?" He chuckles. I nod. We left the money and went to the fair. We went to the fair and I got excited. "Let's go to the farris wheel." I smile and pull Whitty. We go to it as the sun sets.

After that, we went to a table and rest. "Wasn't that great?" I smile at Whitty. He blushes and nods. "Y-yeah." We sang as people past by.

We ended the date by going for a hike. We found a nice view of the lake I put my head on Whitty's shoulder. I held his and and closed as my eyes "Whitty I love you."

"I love you too Syameise."

~~~~~~

Word Count: 292

A/n: Sorry for the super short oneshot!!!!! I am losing my motivation, and I got around 3 requests. Also, thank you for the reads! Hope you have a great day!

~~~~~~