❇ 𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚡 𝙾𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 (𝚘𝚌) ❇

Title: Working together!

About: Ophelia starts working in the church with Sarvente as a priest / priestess. And Ophelia can sense that they're not the only one who is also a demon.

Requested: The_Whittiest_simp

~~~~~~

Yes! The first day in this church. I entered to see a few people praying and a nun looking women. She must be one of the people incharge of the place.

"Hello! I am Ophelia, and I'm the new priest / priestess!" I introduced myself. I felt an off feeling, like an evil presence.

"Hello Ophelia! I am Sarvente. I'm glad yoi decided to join us!" Sarvente shook your hand. It was tense between us and I ket go of her hand.

"We should get ready for the midnight mass. It's an event I host every Sunday. You can help me." Sarvente smiled. For some reason, she ticks me off a bit. I don't know why?

I helped her with the food and we didn't talk at all. Just awkward silence. Then Sarvente spoke. "So Ophelia, what made you want to join the church?" Sarvente asked being kind.

"Well I joined to guild people into the light, how about you?" I asked. "Same! I don't want good people stay in the dark, so I help." Sarvente said.

I still feel the evil presence and soon realized how familiar it was. A demon. I fakely smiled at her as I cooked. I knew she was a fake nun trying to guild people to their doom.

Soon a man came into the kitchen. "Hey Ruv, surprised to see you here!" Sarvente smiled as she went up to Ruv.

"Hey Sarv. And who's that?" He said and I think he was talking about me. "Oh she's Ophelia. Our new member!" Sarvente smiled, making me vomit inside a bit. Her fake nice attitude is really making me mad a bit.

Sarvente starts whispering into Ruv's ear. He shows no emotion and just leaves the kitchen. "What was that about?" I asked politely to Sarv. "Oh! Um, just him setting up your new room in the church! Since you're actually working here, we'll be living with us to!" Sarvente smiled. "Really? I have my own place to stay." I said. Sarv weakly smiles. "If you wanna stay there, it's fine."

"I'm going to take a break. If you need my help, just call me." I fakely smile and walk out the door. Her fake kind attitude is ticking me off. I need some air.

I walk out of the chruch and just walk around. There's something fishy going on with that Ruv person and Sarvente. I look around the outside of the chruch. It was pretty nice.

I go back inside and see Ruv just sitting there. Might as well get to know the members I guess? "Hello, I'm-" I was about introduce myself when Ruv started talking.

"Ophelia. I know. You're a demon too, am I right?" He said. My eyes widen as he already can sense i'm a demon. "W-what? What do you mean 'too'?" I asked.

"I'm just going to say, you're not the only demon here, but you already knew that." He said. I can sense from him that he's just a normal human. So I was right. Sarv is a demon. "So Sarvente is a demon. I wanna ask, why is she running this chruch? Is she deceiving people!" I asked him. He didn't respond.

"You ask her. I'm sure that can be a good conversation starter." He says. I just weakly smile at him. "Um okay. Thanks for the information." I thank him and walk off. Conversation starter? What is he trying to do. If he knows the answer, he just tell me, instead of going through all this work.