🔪 Hҽx x Yαɳԃҽɾҽ Rҽαԃҽɾ 🔪

Title: I wish to be with you.

About: Hex moved to your school, and you become too attached to him.

Requested: hello-fellow-person

Warning: this will contain death, and gore. Please exit the Chapter if you aren't comfortable with that.

~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Hey guys! Can I hang out with you?" You ask a group of people that you see very often. "Sorry Y/n, but we don't really want you here. You can find some other friends somewhere else." They smiled, trying to let you off easy.

"Oh okay! Just let me know if you want me!" You smiled and walked off. "Bro, they're so annoying. Can they learn to just get the hint that we don't want them." You heard from a far from the group. You frowned.

You've been going to your school, almost forever, but people hardly wanna be friends with you. People think you're weird, lonely and too confident for their tastes.

You walked off sad from the commnet you heard, when you bumped into someone. "Sorry for tha-" You stoped and saw a robot. "Robot? Wait, did I offend you? I am so sorry!" You bowed.

"Heh, It's not. Nice to meet you person! I am Hex, a robot. But I am not some normal robot, I have emotions like humans." Hex waved at you. "Woah, that's cool! I'm Y/n. You could call me N/n (nickname) if you want! Also can I ask you a question?" You asked Hex. "Of course!" "Why are you in this school. Aren't you guys suppose to be super smart?" You asked, hoping it wasn't too offensive.

"Well, it's true I don't need to learn history, Math and Science like you guys do. But I do wanna help around the school, and feel what humans feel in a school. This school allowed it, so just treat me like a new student." Hex gave his hand to you, signaling you to shake it.

"Very nice to meet you Hex! We should be friends!" You jumped up and down. You never had a real friend, so talking to Hex in an actual conversation was really exciting for you. "Yes. We should be friends!" Hex smiled.  "If you don't mind, could you show me around this school, so I can remember it." You nod yes and showed him around the school.

"It was fun hanging out with you Hex! But sadly I have to go home... Hope your day was good!" You made sure everything was in your backpack and waved Hex goodbye.

Next day:

You felt excited for school, which was strange for you. You were looking forward to seeing Hex, your new friend. Sadly, you knew that he wasn't in your classes, since you only saw him after school and not in your classes. Your best bet of meeting him was hang out with him on lunch.

After painful hours of school goes by, it was finally lunch. You got your lunch and look around for Hex. You thought since Hex is a robot, it was easier to find him, but you couldn't find him. You gave up, and just ate your lunch at the court yard, alone...

"Hello Y/n! How was school treating you?" You looked up from your phone to see Hex. "HEX! Uhhh I mean, hello! And school was cool, i guess..." You chuckled. Hex sat next to you on the bench, which made you smile.

"So~ How was your day?" You asked Hex. "It was good. Some people think it's weird to have a robot around, but it's not too much of a bother." Hex said.