🔪 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘣𝘪 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🔪

Title: Tabi's Jealousy

About: You made a friend name Tabi, but he is known to be dangerous. You ignore that, but little did you know, he was a yandere who likes you.

Requested: Cookie_Lover_124

Y/N's POV

It was a boring day of school. You try not to fall asleep in class. You finally hear the bell and pack up your stuff and head outside under your favourite tree. You get your lunch box out and sadly eat your f/f (favourite food). Suddenly you see a shadow and look up to see a strange looking dude in front on you.

"Hello, could I eat with you?" The guy that looks like he had a skull as a head asked you."Why me?" You were confused,since no one really wanted to talk to you, since you isolate yourself a lot. "why not I guess." he sat down and took out his lunch ate it.

"So, I'm new to this school, and you seem cool. My name's Tabi, how about you?" Tabi took a bite of his food. "y/n, my name's y/n." you took a bite out of your food. "Well y/n, guess you gained a new friend. Me."

He was right. The 2 of you sat there and got to know each other for the past weeks and began to be best friends. You felt like you could tell him everything, and you felt like he trusted you as well, right?

It was time to go to your other classes, when you had to get a text book in your locker."Hey, have you heard about Tabi? Apprently he's a murderer. When his last gf left him, he almost killed her!" "Omg. He even looks dangerous."

You felt angry hearing those dumb rumors. They must've been fake, right? I mean they are making those fake assumptions because of his looks right? You go to your class feeling off."hey y/n." you look to your left and see your desk buddy. You call him that, because you only talk to him in class. "Oh hey r/n, you did the project, right?" You reminded him since you know he's forgetful. "Nah, it's not like I'm passing anyways." He looks down. "Maybe I could help you? I never really talk to you outside of class, so it would be nice trying to get to know you." He smiled. "Sure, that would be a lot of help."

The class ends and you get your phone to text Tabi.

Tabi :)

Y/n:
You can go without me.
I'm going to help a friend with some studying :)

Tabi:
Oh
Do I know this friend of yours

Y/n:
I don't think so.
Look, i'll be fine, i'm just helping him with some work.
That's all okay.

Tabi:
So this friend of yours is a guy?

Y/n:
Why do you sound so defensive?
I can have guy friends.
I'm not that lonely okay ._.
Hello?

~~~~~~~~

You stare at your phone in confusion. "So do you want to go to my house or yours?" You ask r/n. "yours, my household is messed up." R/n chuckles. You both walk to your house, feeling an odd feeling about the texts.

The both of you work until 6:00pm. You said your goodbyes and you felt so tired that you fell asleep.

Next day

You woke up to see a text from Tabi.

Tabi :)

Tabi:
Sorry I didn't responding.
Lets say I was busy.

Y/n:
Uh okay?
Wanna walk to school today?

Tabi:
Sure

~~~~~~~~~

You got off your phone and got ready. You ate your breakfast and said bye to your mom. Out your window, you can see Tabi waiting for you. "Good morning Tabi." You waved at him. "Yeah, good morning." He seemed a bit more colder than usual. "Look if it was about yesterday, I just wanted to help my friend out okay? He was failing." you said to Tabi. "Whatever." He scoffed.

You guys end up in school and part your ways. For some reason for the whole day, you didn't see r/n. Maybe he was sick? He did have a toxic family household. Well you assumed, since he sometimes talks about not wanting to go home and having a hard time doing work at home. You decided to text to check up on him.

R/N

Y/n:
Hey r/n, you okay?
Kind of weird of you not being in school.
since you looked fine yesterday.

sent 25 mins ego

~~~~~~~~~

You looked at your phone a bit worried. I mean he's always on his phone and he responds usually quick. You try to focus on your lessons, but the thought still lingers.

The bell rings, meaning it was the end of class and time for lunch. You head to your usual spot and wait for Tabi to show up. "Hey Tabi." You had a frown on your face and Tabi could tell something was wrong. "You seem down, I guess. Wanna tell me why?" You question in your head if you wanted to tell him or not. "It's fine, let's just eat." You and Tabi eat your guys's food and had some random conversations. "Oh yeah I heard the strangest thing, there were rumors about you trying to kill your ex and you being dangerous." You laugh like it was a joke, but you soon see Tabi looking serious. "Where did you hear this from?" He asked. "Chill, I thought they were joking around y'know. Since you look strange and stuff."

He stands up and walks off. "I have to go somewhere. Take care of my bag. I trust you not to open in." He walks off. You seem curious on why he said to not look at his bag? I mean it couldn't be that bad. When you can see the coast was clear you check his bag. Some things stood out in his bag. A knife, a garbage bag and a notebook. R/n notebook. You saw the notes and some of your writing inside. What happened to R/n? Why does Tabi have his notebook? Those thoughts filled your head.

"I thought I told you to not go through my things." You looked up to see Tabi staring at you. "W-why do you have my friend's notebook? Why do you have a knife in your bag?! WHAT DID YOU DO-?" You were interupted when Tabi ran at you and hit you over the head with something hard.

You woke up on a chair. Confused. Your memory was fuzzy and you didn't remember what happened. "looks like your awake y/n." Tabi stood up from and faced you. "You really are nosy. You just had to look in my bag." You stared at him in shock. Is this really the Tabi you know? You finally remember what happened and stared at him in anger. "What did you do to r/n?!" He grabs your chin and lifts it so your facing him. "He's dead."

Your eyes started to tear up. "WHY WHY WHY? DID YOU DO THIS-" "Yes. I had to. He was trying to steal you from me. I had no other choice. He was just making excuses just to be with you. You see y/n, I like you. And I can't let anyone steal you from me. My last relationship didn't end so great you see." You stared at him in fear. You liked him too it was just, he was now different.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hoped you liked it. Go comment on the introduction for a fanfic idea you have.

Word count: 1269