🔪 𝒴𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝑔𝒻 𝓍 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 🔪

Title: Date gone wrong

About: A girl asked you out, and you agreed, but you couldn't help but feel someone's watching you.

Requested: @Randomusername12341341

A/N: Again, sorry if it's not what you wanted. I don't really know who minus gf is lol. Searched her up on google. Well enjoy!

Warning: This will contain murder and stuff. If your not comfortable with that read another chapter!

Y/n POV:

"Um y/n...., I've been developing feelings for you, and I wanted to ask if we could go on a date this weekend. Just to try things out y'know?" R/n (random name) from your english class was asking you out. She wasn't the type of girl to be confident, and you can tell she was very nervous. She was known to be quiet and shy.

"Sure, but this is only a date to see if things work out okay?" You said to the girl. She was sad to hear that you don't like her back, but at the same time she was happy that you gave her a chance. "So, do you have any plan on what our date could be?" You asked.

"W-well I was thinking we could go to the movies? They're showing (insert random movie) in theatres and was wondering if you wanted to go. Only if you want to!" She smiles. She is really nice. "Sure, so on Saturday?"

"y-yeah, around 3:30pm. I'll be paying-" You cut her off. "No, I'll be paying. If it doesn't work out, then at least you don't have to waste your money on me." You walk off, being all mysterous, but something felt off. Not about the girl, but your surroundings. You felt someonething watching you. You try to ignore the feeling and go home.

Time skip: Saturday 3:20pm

You walked to the movie theatres and there you see r/n. She was wearing ripped jeans and a knitted sweater. "Y/N! I'm glad you actually came!" She smiled at you. "Of course, I'm not going to leave you here." You chuckled a bit.

You both went inside, you paid for both of your guys's tickets for the movie and bought some popcorn for the both of you. The movie started and you both watched the movie that lasted around 1 hour and 30 mins. You guys didn't really do anything. You had some laughs and some coversations, but it wasn't romantic. Nor did you feel a spark of interest of being the girl's boyfriend.

"Man that movie was great!" She smiles and looks at you. "Yeah, it was." You both walk out and decided to call it a day. You both exchanged numbers and went home. But you felt something was off, again... That feeling when someone is watching you. You had a sudden urge to follow r/n to see if she was safe. You followed her secretly, and you saw another girl with her. You knew the girl. She had pinkish hair, and was the daughter of minus daddy dearest a famous rapper. Did they know each other? You never really see her around r/n, so you grew suspisous.

You saw them chat for a while, then suddenly r/n was following minus gf. You closely follow them, hoping they wouldn't catch you. You ended up behind a building that no one really goes to, then suddenly you see r/n getting murdered by minus gf.

"don't come near y/n. He's mine. Only mine." Minus gf ordered r/n, while she was bleeding to death right in front of her. You felt sick, and you had to do something. I suddenly jumped infront of minus gf while she stares at you wide eyes.

"What's wrong with you minus gf, she did nothing wrong!" You yelled at her holding r/n. She was not dead, but she had a stab wound around her stomach, bleeding out. You looked at her in worry.

"Well y/n! I love you so much, to the point where if any girl comes near you and tries to steal them from you, I WILL MURDER THEM" She looks at you with a sadistic look. You look at her in fear. You tried to carry r/n while running, but she wasn't very light, and minus gf caught you, holdinging you at knife point.

"Look y/n, I can't have you running around, saving the girl that tried to steal you from me. And now that you know my secret, I can't have you going around telling people." You gulp and start having a anxiety attack in your head. You didn't know what to do. There is a murderer holding you hostage while you have a dying girl in your arms.

"Please, I'll do whaterever you want, just let me save this girl. I don't even like her in that way!" You cried. She looks at you and holds your head with her hands. "Fine, but that means your mine!" She stabbed you with a needle and suddenly fainted.

You woke up in a bed. Your hands were tied up and your mouth was covered. Suddenly minus gf entered the room and lifted you up, so you were sitting straight up. She toom off the tape off your mouth and smiled. "How is r/n?!" YOu asked worried. She laughs and smiles at you, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't keep our promise. She died a while ego when you were sleeping. I did give her help, she would just rat me out to the police and I would end up in jail."

You went white. She died... You couldn't help help her... Her last moments in life was you hanging out with you... "You're a psyhco!" You yelled at minus gf.

"I know."

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Sorry if it was bad, I don't really know how to write yandere fanfics, and I'm not really a fan of them, but here.

Word Count: 991